Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 12 - Suns v Crows Sat June 3rd 7:30pm AEST (TIO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Suns by a goal or less

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Suns by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Suns by a lot

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You can't go and sell 2 home games and then cry poor.

We have 11 home games, same as you.

Bending the narrative to suit your agenda is just that.
You’re the ones that started complaining about your fixture.

I’m just pointing out you’re complaining to the wrong team.

Carlton v Adelaide at Adelaide oval is not neutral no matter how it is labelled.

You’re the ones that started complaining about your fixture.

I’m just pointing out you’re complaining to the wrong team.

Carlton v Adelaide at Adelaide oval is not neutral no matter how it is labelled.

Imagine your kid coming home and saying 'Yo dad I only had half a lunch cos I gave some of my sandwich to my friend in exchange for some of his chips'

Would you be like 'Yeah you right you only got half a lunch' or be like 'Nah you little s**t you traded away some of your sandwich but you still got to eat a full lunch you fat little *'?

I'm guessing it's not the former.

Wasn’t the free kick count about 1-6 early in the game. Kkkrom supporters out here whinging about the umpiring is gold.

Some solid melting

Wasn’t the free kick count about 1-6 early in the game. Kkkrom supporters out here whinging about the umpiring is gold.

Some solid melting

Come on mate, Don't be a hypocrite, You had some terrible umpiring last week and we had equally as bad this week

Hey Mofra what are your thoughts on weightman flop? How about the 50 to Ainsworth? Reckon he should have gotten a warning first? How about the 8-0 free kick count up to nearly half time? All good yeah? Nothing to see here.

Suns going to have their best year in AFL history.
Hope so.I think we're finally better equipped to handle injuries than previous years like last year when we lost Powell, Weller and Budarick, then slipped away. This year we're still missing Weller and Budarick, as well as Miller and Lemmens, but we're winning. So much improvement left in this group too.

Come on mate, Don't be a hypocrite, You had some terrible umpiring last week and we had equally as bad this week
I agree the 50 was bullshit on both occasions, the reversal wasn’t explained on the coverage either. But blaming the umpires for the loss is some solid melting with a 60 point (10 goal) turnaround.

The holding the ball against Wil Powell, any opinion on that? Dude didn’t even have possession. Few other dodgy calls as well that went the crows way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Says the guy whose team gets to play the Hawks in Melbourne instead of some windy shithole full of inbreds.
Except it wasn't windy when you played in Tassie. In fact it was almost perfect conditions

It is pretty weird that one of the best drawing Clubs in the AFL has played at 3 suburban stadiums in the last couple of months.
What is your opinion of "one of the best drawing clubs in the AFL" based on?

The Crows were ranked 14th for average away crowds in 2022 and played just 2 of their 11 away games at suburban grounds last year. That's lower than 12th placed Brisbane's away average last year and the Lions played the same amount of away games at suburban grounds that the Crows did last year. I'm fairly sure no one refers to Brisbane as one of the best drawing clubs in the AFL...

Unless you're talking about average home game attendances but even then you were barely in the top 8 last year and you're currently sitting 10th in the league for average home attendances in 2023. Am I missing something?

Imagine your kid coming home and saying 'Yo dad I only had half a lunch cos I gave some of my sandwich to my friend in exchange for some of his chips'

Would you be like 'Yeah you right you only got half a lunch' or be like 'Nah you little s**t you traded away some of your sandwich but you still got to eat a full lunch you fat little *'?

I'm guessing it's not the former.
As you like shitty metaphors.
there’s the fat kid in the slow learning class wearing a taylor walker badge on his jumper.

He’s complaining that for lunch he doesn’t get any chips. he only got 3 sandwiches, ham cheese tomato, chicken avo and the 3rd Vegemite ( no wonder he’s fat)

The person he’s complaining to gets a single Vegemite sandwich which he trades half for some chips.

You’re out here complaining about Adelaide’s fixture (which you’re now not acknowledging) and I’m telling you, you’re complaining to the wrong team.

I’m done here. Have a good week.

I enjoyed getting to see Dawson play with all the hype. Kicked that lovely running goal and had a nice intercept mark.
Disappointed we didn’t get to see any Rankine magic.
Rachelle also didn’t stand out like I thought he would.
Good to see you guys stuck with Chayce Jones after a rough 3-4 years. Showing he’s a player.

I enjoyed getting to see Dawson play with all the hype. Kicked that lovely running goal and had a nice intercept mark.
Disappointed we didn’t get to see any Rankine magic.
Rachelle also didn’t stand out like I thought he would.
Good to see you guys stuck with Chayce Jones after a rough 3-4 years. Showing he’s a player.

Fogarty the most impressive for mine.
Hardly playing a few years ago, now a real forward weapon. You don't want him getting the pill atm.
Got to be in the top 3 for set shots on goal.

What is your opinion of "one of the best drawing clubs in the AFL" based on?

The Crows were ranked 14th for average away crowds in 2022 and played just 2 of their 11 away games at suburban grounds last year. That's lower than 12th placed Brisbane's away average last year and the Lions played the same amount of away games at suburban grounds that the Crows did last year. I'm fairly sure no one refers to Brisbane as one of the best drawing clubs in the AFL...

Unless you're talking about average home game attendances but even then you were barely in the top 8 last year and you're currently sitting 10th in the league for average home attendances in 2023. Am I missing something?
Stop speaking so much sense, these guys are still living in the late 90s/early 2000s. The glory days are over Croms.

Back