Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 12 - Suns v Crows Sat June 3rd 7:30pm AEST (TIO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Suns by a goal or less

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Suns by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Suns by a lot

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The umps made some more mistakes this week, this time they favoured the Suns when it counted. As a Plastic fan, never thought I would see it. Gil must have got on the blower for the square up after last week and the Demons game.

But from the 35 point Crow lead it was 14 goals to 5 with a couple of easy misses from the Suns. 32 shots + 3 out on the full to 22 shots with 1 out on the full (I think).
So, you know.....at some point...win a clearance, get it forward, put on some pressure, kick a goal. It really helps...

Everytime we pegged it back we got reamed by the umps. Momentum is everything and ours got arrested. Which is exactly what those criminals in lime green should be right now.

Where the hell are you getting 2 from? We get 1 away to Port and we had a neutral one in Gather Round. And here I thought Port Adelaide were the only ones who couldn't count past one.
Ok.

13 games on your home deck.

I know they called it ‘neutral’ but how the hell is it neutral when you played carlton on your home deck to an overwhelming adelaide centric crowd.

I'd ask you to give us the breakdown for Richmond, but I know you're just trolling.
Melbourne sides playing home games with no advantage vs a side with an extra home game who has happened to play 2 or 3 of their 5 away games thus far on neutral venues…

Ok.

13 games on your home deck.

I know they called it ‘neutral’ but how the hell is it neutral when you played carlton on your home deck to an overwhelming adelaide centric crowd.

Because Adelaide people chose to gather round the ticket booth faster than Carlton people did.

it's 11 on our home deck, 1 on Ports and 1 on a neutral deck.

At this point if you aren't interested in historical accuracy I can't help you.

Says the guy whose team gets to play the Hawks in Melbourne instead of some windy shithole full of inbreds.

Damn you got me there!

(What was your point again?)

You would think playing 3 Victorian sides away in the opening 10 rounds, At least 1 would be played at Marvel/MCG
Sure I guess.

In totality, I would sure as hell rather your draw than ours.

13 games on home ground.
We have 9.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adelaide’s fixture thus far:
7/12 at Adelaide Oval
5 away games - 2 at neutral venues and Hawks in Tassie (would’ve lost in Melbourne).

Such a favourable draw and not even in the 8 - 12 games into the season.
When do Richmond play in Ballarat, Geelong, Tasmania and Darwin? Is that coming in the 2nd half of your season?

What. Suns are better at what?

Existing for no reason?
Have a rest. You are embarrassing Crows fans.

Just re-watch 9 goals in a row by Suns. That was impressive turn around (56 points?). Poor Nick looked a bit distressed on the bench :p

And yes, Crows started great, with great efficiency and pressure. But once Suns got going in the middle of 2nd quarter, they were clearly a better team and dominated Crows in contest.

I was impressed how well Long played on Rankine.

Last edited:
Back