Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 13 - Freo v Tigers Sat June 10th 7:25pm AEST (OS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 26 59.1%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

No. What was abysmal was Richmond's skill level. But of course, instead of being humbled by that, the arrogance focuses on something else. Perfect example of the mindset of the club and it's supporters. 👍
Lol 3 frees for half of footy your in fairyland.

Please mindset don't talk because your club cannot do no wrong and still to this day it's supporters and staff cannot admit fault after the world governing body found you guilty after a afl cover up.

Last edited:
For those people thinking that goal line call for Freo was a goal. Watch the last camera angle behind the goals before it was decided. Obviously smashed into Broads hands. And the deviation was obvious from the first angle in front.

Huge win. Especially given that horrid umpiring.

That Tim Taranto goes okay

Literally your entire comeback was everytime a Richmond player touched u, u got a free. Meanwhile you would tackle Richmond players without the ball and umps ignore it. Was very obvious what was happening

Mate umpiring was bad in general, fyfe basically had someone hanging onto him half the game, was a good game, richmond deserved to win, margin probably correct all things considered. take out aish getting knocked out and that ARC review we probably steal it

Mate umpiring was bad in general, fyfe basically had someone hanging onto him half the game, was a good game, richmond deserved to win, margin probably correct all things considered. take out aish getting knocked out and that ARC review we probably steal it

Yes umpiring was bad, but it favoured Fremantle ridiculously.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Score review's never made a mistake has it. Gif refusing to record, but the ball travels in a nice straight trajectory, until it clips the back of the goal post and suddenly changes direction.
Nah just asking
Bloke told me it was clear.

I didn't see it and arc didn't see it so he must have magic vision.

Anyway on to the cricket...

For those people thinking that goal line call for Freo was a goal. Watch the last camera angle behind the goals before it was decided. Obviously smashed into Broads hands. And the deviation was obvious from the first angle in front.
Umpire's call anyway which was a point.

Richmond deserved the win, Freo did nothing but cough it up under the slightest pressure.

Gutsy win Tiges. Well done. Freo had pretty much everything going for them there. Had 10 mins to score but Richmonds pressure was excellent, and Freos skills for most of the time weren't. Just can't win games playing like that.
Richmond just a fair bit coller and experienced, and plain just played better footy.

And I can't believe the umps get paid to do this. Just awful all night, even if we got most of the frees. I don't want frees, I just want them to be competent.
Classy post 👍

Hit the flag on the post. Worst part of the decision was umpires call after missing that - clear as day.

Back