• Trent Cotchin

Votes: 62 27.3%
  • Hugo Ralphsmith

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m still worried about JGTI. I’ve been watching the football on my 24” computer screen for the last month due to my TV pooping itself so yesterday I set up the 46” Smart TV that the ice attics left in the spare room 18 months ago before they went to jail and haven’t come back for it.
JGTI looks like someone Craig Bellamy could use as a seconds front rower.
He’s carrying heaps of surplus and is slow as treacle and is only useful when the opposition turn the ball over as his opponent is caught out running off him on the rebound. His other use is if he’s one on one and he can apply pressure in that contest. Every other time he’s a liability as he just gets left for dead. I couldn’t believe how heavy and slow he looked.
Meehan needs to get some meat off him and I’m sure the Sunday Richmond Organic Farmers market would have some non vegan or vegetarian shoppers interested in JGTI rump , breast, leg steaks or even belly meat.
I was in fear at one stage my chandeliers were going to collapse the room was shaking that much every time he took a step.

Last edited:

100% everyone we play down there struggles to get much of it. At some point fans will realise that it’s not a lack of talent but a hard team first role.

Mansell as much I thought he was a bush footballer has been our most effective so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JACKD on mansell.jpg

Last edited:
Oppos bringing up the undisciplined BS again for the wayward free kick count.
Collingwood play a similar style but are near the top of the free differential.
I must say our team still is the best to watch when on song and with Oppo umpiring,would be well entrenched in the 8 right now.
Keep Fighting Tigers!
We are playing a few teams when our team steps on the field.

What a game by Bolton, he absolutely killed them, even the umpires couldn't make us lose with him in our team. My wife is pretty subdued but even she yelled at the telly a few times, it was so obvious. The AFL will say it's all good and the four umpire system is working as intended, if the intention is to screw teams over then I guess it is doing that.
Something smells rotten at AFL HQ when they race O'Gorman in all the time.
We copped the rule changes,now this.
Makes the win more sweeter,our boys were tremendous.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m still worried about JGTI. I’ve been watching the football on my 24” computer screen for the last month due to my TV pooping itself so yesterday I set up the 46” Smart TV that the ice attics left in the spare room 18 months ago before they went to jail and haven’t come back for it.
He’s carrying heaps of surplus and is slow as treacle and is only useful when the opposition turn the ball over as his opponent is caught out running off him on the rebound. His other use is if he’s one on one and he can apply pressure in that contest. Every other time he’s a liability as he just gets left for dead. I couldn’t believe how heavy and slow he looked.
Meehan needs to get some meat off him and I’m sure the Sunday Richmond Organic Farmers market would have some non vegan or vegetarian shoppers interested in JGTI rump , breast leg steaks or even belly meat.
I was in fear at one stage my chandlers were going to collapse the room was shaking that much every time he took a step.
You can’t fat shame anymore, mate!
Or slow shame.
Or offer a critique either.
😉😉😉😉😂😂😂

Meehan needs to get some meat off him and I’m sure the Sunday Richmond Organic Farmers market would have some non vegan or vegetarian shoppers interested in JGTI rump , breast leg steaks or even belly meat.
I was in fear at one stage my chandlers were going to collapse the room was shaking that much every time he took a step.
Obviously the meth residues in the tv are distorted your reality of JGTO. Get a new telly …

Last edited:
Mate, you are the one that added 22 inches lol

And the Richmond market is on Saturday

But apart from that you killed it with that post lol

Technically, the sash was actually black, but yeah, he's fuxked. Will get the same as De Goey, especially if Butler got a week for his tackle
I think he'll be fine, it was a football act. Not sure what else he could've done except open himself up to get a chest full of broken ribs or completely shirk the contest.

I think he'll be fine, it was a football act. Not sure what else he could've done except open himself up to get a chest full of broken ribs or completely shirk the contest.
Cam Mooney made an interesting point that all the protections made for player safety has actually caused the players to leave themselves open to hits. He basically said that the players don't brace for contact because they think it wont be coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back