Scandal Marlion Pickett - In Custody for multiple offences - Later bailed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Pickett has been charged by WA Police with four counts of aggravated burglary, with three counts of stealing and three counts of criminal damage among his other charges.
The alleged offences took place between December 2022 and January 2023.
Pickett has a “strong intent” to defend himself, his manager Anthony Van Der Wielen told 7NEWS in a statement.

Racist comments will immediately cop a long break from Bigfooty, discuss the issue not the skin colour or race.
Thank you.

P.S This thread has nothing to do with the Clarkson/Racism review discussion.
This thread is not the place to discuss the prison system and prisoner rehabilitation, you can take that to the SRP board.
This is the scandals and rumours board only, please stay on topic in here.

Last edited:

Are you saying the article is made up and he wasn't actually arrested?
I’m saying that the racists are loving that a black man got arrested and they get to push their stereotypes and racial generalization.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was commercial property apparently. From memory aggravated means they were armed/had weapons or maybe that they broke in.

My memory is hazy. Crim law was 20 odd years ago.

could be as simple as someone being present at the time. supremely stupid, whatever the circumstances.

Home invasion? *
According to Fox Footy he has been charged with robbing commercial properties.

Aggravated Burglary- someone is present during the burglary and the offender knew or was reckless as to the fact, or if the offender has a weapon or fake weapon.

Edit: Beaten to it. My illegal stream I am currently stealing is a bit behind sorry.
"Just call me Sandra!!!"

Those who are saying this is sad, Spare me. Not an off the cuff decision. What an absolute #!@$ bloke.

If guilty he’s a complete moron.

It’s still sad though, we thought the guy had turned his life around, it was a great story for what footy can do for a person.

Instead he becomes another statistic and his kids will have to grow up with a dad in prison.

Surly end of his time in the AFL? The league can ban him, can't they?

They will probably stand him down but they wont/ban or deregister him until IF he is found guilty, same as other sports leagues have done.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back