Game Day VFL Round 15 - Brisbane vs Richmond at Brighton Homes Arena

Remove this Banner Ad

Very impressive final term from Bauer, swung forward to kick 3 goals including the match winner after the siren. Great run and jump at the ball, really does fly.

Would have to be under consideration to come into the AFL side but as a forward. Given our lack of forward presence he could be handy. Not sure if the move to put him back over the last 8 or so weeks has been because they see him as a long term defender or if they are trying to teach him a few lessons about being a forward by playing on other forwards.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well that was exciting- helps us forget about last nights debacle.

Bauer MUST come in - and Banks

We are desperate for a forward who can actually take a contested mark and Bauer proved he can glove them - plus he kicks straight.

Please don’t disappoint us Minnie

Very impressive final term from Bauer, swung forward to kick 3 goals including the match winner after the siren. Great run and jump at the ball, really does fly.

Would have to be under consideration to come into the AFL side but as a forward. Given our lack of forward presence he could be handy. Not sure if the move to put him back over the last 8 or so weeks has been because they seem as a long term defender or if they are trying to teach him a few lessons about being a forward by playing on other forwards.
Master of understatement. If Bauer doesn't get a game after night and today, I shall personally storm the bastille myself.

Well that was exciting- helps us forget about last nights debacle.

Bauer MUST come in - and Banks

We are desperate for a forward who can actually take a contested mark and Bauer proved he can glove them - plus he kicks straight.

Please don’t disappoint us Minnie

We also need a forward who not only takes a pack mark but gets some solid senior experience to improve his game even more.

Master of understatement. If Bauer doesn't get a game after night and today, I shall personally storm the bastille myself.
when you consider the output of the 3 talls playing senior footy, the club either doesnt rate Bauer or he banged someone he shouldnt have.

when you consider the output of the 3 talls playing senior footy, the club either doesnt rate Bauer or he banged someone he shouldnt have.
or they know seniors is a different beast and would prefer to see the younger guys get some confidence in a real footy environment first?

Bauer is a speculative pick, he wasnt a 1st or 2nd rounder, even though he has some talent the club is thinking long term.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back