Game Day VFL Round 15 - Brisbane vs Richmond at Brighton Homes Arena

Remove this Banner Ad

or they know seniors is a different beast and would prefer to see the younger guys get some confidence in a real footy environment first?

Bauer is a speculative pick, he wasnt a 1st or 2nd rounder, even though he has some talent the club is thinking long term.
Is Bauer not one of them himself? MIller has played 1 good game, Ryan has been s**t for weeks and Jack is struggling. Bauer could come in, play s**t, and we would be no worse off.

when you consider the output of the 3 talls playing senior footy, the club either doesnt rate Bauer or he banged someone he shouldnt have.

Not even sure why Miller is in the team. He’s slow, can’t jump and wasn’t needed in the ruck, and was uncompetitive in the air at times.

Bauer will keep his defender honest because he’s quick and contests hard…. No brainer if you ask me.

Is Bauer not one of them himself? MIller has played 1 good game, Ryan has been s**t for weeks and Jack is struggling. Bauer could come in, play s**t, and we would be no worse off.

I'd rather Bauer a success story than another failure, if you can't see the difference in body shape of those players you mentioned you need to have a lay down.

I'd rather Bauer a success story than another failure, if you can't see the difference in body shape of those players you mentioned you need to have a lay down.
Are you saying those guys are more physically developed than Bauer??? Jack the obvious exception.

Miller and Ryan are so weak in the contest its not funny, are you drunk?

Well he s an unknown qty , we have senior players playing like s**t , turn the team over and give a few a crack that’ll make something of their chance

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you saying those guys are more physically developed than Bauer??? Jack the obvious exception.

Miller and Ryan are so weak in the contest its not funny, are you drunk?

I really dont need to answer your reply but I will. Samson Ryan is 206cm tall 105 kg, Miller 198 cm 96 kg. Bauer is 192cm & 86kg.

So yeah sure, my bad, not sure why Bauer hasn't been in the seniors earlier.

Bauer had 21 disposals, 11 marks, 7 intercept marks and 3 last quarter goals including his 2nd after the siren game winner in a month. He must come in for either Ryan or Miller.
didnt watch the game but your post has sold me

I really dont need to answer your reply but I will. Samson Ryan is 206cm tall 105 kg, Miller 198 cm 96 kg. Bauer is 192cm & 86kg.

So yeah sure, my bad, not sure why Bauer hasn't been in the seniors earlier.
no you didnt have to reply, no sure what is up with your sooking though, you engaged with me FFS

Thank you though for proving my point, all their weights and heights are actually perfectly comparable except Bauer actually marks agressively.

Ps. There is more to physical development than weight ;)

I'm still flabbergasted as to why Bauer starts in the BL where we are in need to look at possible Forward replacements in the ones. He's got no hope of getting a game in our ones team as our poorest player there is our co-captain in Grimes.
Also Bradtke for 3.5 quarters is then playing on two men bc BIGGY is a spud in the FL and Bradtke kicking is also unreliable.
In the last 15min of the 3rd we totally owned the game, but had nobody standing up to kick goals for us with all the f50 entries we had.
Next week I want pace and extra marking power added to our Seniors . We need speed in our seniors and if Minibus can't see it then he will be lucky to get the gig. Changes Bauer, MRJ, Coulthard and Brown for any of Pickett, JGTI, KMac, Cumberland, Cotchin, HRS and Ryan

Last edited:

Play both Jack and ahem Bauer. Could have this KPF issue sorted out in 24 hours

I'm still flabbergasted as to why Bauer starts in the BL where we are in need to look at possible Forward replacements in the ones. He's got no hope of getting a game in our ones team as our poorest player there is our co-captain in Grimes.
Also Bradtke for 3.5 quarters is then playing on two men bc BIGGY is a spud in the FL and Bradtke kicking is also unreliable.
In the last 15min of the 3rd we totally owned the game, but had nobody standing up to kick goals for us with all the f50 entries we had.
Next week I want pace and extra marking power added tour Seniors so i'm going for Brown, . We need speed in our seniors and if Minibus can't see it then he will be lucky to get the gig.Bauer, MRJ and Coulthard in for any of Pickett, JGTI, KMac, Cumberland, Cotchin, HRS and Ryan
to learn the craft

Remove this Banner Ad

Back