Trades Round 18 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
With 5 trades left and Weddle and Johnson ready for culling my thinking has always been to use Day to cover/loop mid/defence/forward.

My thinking was Weddle>Banks (although maybe I go a 102k defender/mid with a lot of late games to help looping) and then Johnson to Butters however his scoring has dried up a bit while Nic Martin and Luke Ryan are in fine form (however Ryan doesn't allow me to swing a premium player forward for cover and I would have to use Windhager.

Thoughts appreciated

Screen Shot 2023-07-12 at 5.16.14 pm.png

My final upgrade.

Option 1: Weddle to Petracca
Option 2: Sheamus to Zerrett

Leaves Weddle/Sheamus at D7.

Leaning towards Trac...
Do you need Seamus’s D/F DPP? If so, maybe Petracca.

Their (Weddle and Seamus) scoring seems around the same, but if Seamus gives you more flexibility in your cover then that’s the way I’d go.

My final upgrade.

Option 1: Weddle to Petracca
Option 2: Sheamus to Zerrett

Leaves Weddle/Sheamus at D7.

Leaning towards Trac...
I've loved owning both this year, but if I had to pick one for the last seven rounds, Zerrett. Trac's potential new role is likely going to lower his floor quite significantly – won't kick four every week.

Ok 3 trades left and let's see ...

Ridley
Lloyd
Warner
Dunkley
Serong
Fyfe

page regards GIF

Little confused at the moment between a few options for my second trade.

First trade sorted.
Johnson-Bennett for DPP, my other two rookies are playing on bench and have good JS so don’t need to bring in another playing rookie.

Second there is either
Ashcroft to Merrett to maximise points on field and match a popular player selection. Would leave me 70k in the bank. Means I need to field Hewett and Windy this weekend.

Or

Cincotta to Walsh, this trade would leave me with Ashcroft at M9 and cover for any injuries etc, also allow me to loop for mids like mills. Would also mean I don’t hVe to field Hewett this week just windy.Would leave me 5k in the bank.

Will have 3 trades left after I make 2 trades and my team will be complete when Dunkley and Lloyd come back.

Little confused at the moment between a few options for my second trade.

First trade sorted.
Johnson-Bennett for DPP, my other two rookies are playing on bench and have good JS so don’t need to bring in another playing rookie.

Second there is either
Ashcroft to Merrett to maximise points on field and match a popular player selection. Would leave me 70k in the bank. Means I need to field Hewett and Windy this weekend.

Or

Cincotta to Walsh, this trade would leave me with Ashcroft at M9 and cover for any injuries etc, also allow me to loop for mids like mills. Would also mean I don’t hVe to field Hewett this week just windy.Would leave me 5k in the bank.

Will have 3 trades left after I make 2 trades and my team will be complete when Dunkley and Lloyd come back.
If you get Merrett would you then be able to go up one down to another premo next week?

Merrett might be the highest scoring playing for the rest of the season.

Fletcher > Harvey
Sheldrick > Butters

Dunkley & Lloyd out hurt but I still have 22 on the field. One more upgrade to come next week and I'll have 22 premiums with Steele & Sheezel my only weak links.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

with serong suspended, dunkley and cameron injured have to make a trade to avoid a donut

Cameron --> Mills

will mean im fielding himmelberg at f6 rest of year but can loop mills in the mids to hopefully eke out a couple more points every week. the gap between himmelberg at f6 and cameron there probably isnt that great

will be down to 1 trade and royally screwed if i get an injury in the ruckline but gotta roll the dice

St Kilda have:

Suns
North
Hawks
Carlton
Richmond

I wonder if Mitch Owens is value for a FWD trade in at $420ish
The SAINT's draw is very good for Steele and Sinclair owners ......IMO Owens is just a bit inconsistent at this stage of his career ....he's going to be good though

You don't have Himmelberg ?

St Kilda have:

Suns
North
Hawks
Carlton
Richmond

I wonder if Mitch Owens is value for a FWD trade in at $420ish
My instinct is no
St Kilda fans could probably correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he may be spending even more time up forward with King getting injured
He seems to score better when he's getting some midfield minutes
This is coming from someone who has traded him out this round

My instinct is no
St Kilda fans could probably correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he may be spending even more time up forward with King getting injured
He seems to score better when he's getting some midfield minutes
This is coming from someone who has traded him out this round
Yep ...can almost guarantee this .....hopefully it'll open up a spot for my R1 Rookie, Bytel

sad steve-buscemi.gif

So this round I'm currently thinking:
Humpa -> Mills
Owens -> Docherty
Docherty defence/Sheezel fwd

Leaves me with only one rookie on field, Ashcroft, who will gain value this week despite playing away (BE of 3)

Hopefully I can trade him to touk next week, if I'm a little short on cash I may take Steele instead and my team is complete

keays maybe (assume u have cogs)
Yep, have Cogs. Forward line is currently: Butters, Cogs, D Cameron, B Smith, Sheezel, TT, N Madden & H Harrison. Dunks is sitting in mids as I have decent cover there.

Keays has been good of late. I just worry he returns to his forward tagging role.
Bolton if you like a risk.

I do like watching Shai play, and I don’t have any Tigers. His last four probably sum him up though don’t they? 151, 56, 63, and 158.

Food for thought though, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back