Roast Should Richmond begin searching for Luke Meehan's replacement immediately?

Should Richmond look for a big bucks, top tier replacement for Luke "The Punt Rd Slasher" Meehan?

• Yes. Club needs to be ruthless and "Pay the Price!".

• No. We should back in Meehan and gamble our aging stars bodies, potentially sacrificing 2024.

• No. replace with another el cheapo McGee with their online $29 P.T cert IV and cross our fingers.

• Undecided.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

darth vader fist shake GIF

I reckon we go this guy. Had extensive major surgery's, can handle all conditions, very experienced in the science field. Also wouldn't take s**t unlike the Melbourne medico.

This is a vary delicate situation with the majority of the Richmond football team either oscillating between intensive care and not for resuscitation status our walking dead need help.

We need more than replacing one man to fix the wrongs we need a dynamic duo, there is only one medical team that can turn it around for us now the damage has been done.

images

Please get Igor and young Dr Frankenstein while our players corpses are at least still warm for the love of premierships hurry the cadavers are getting cold.

What happens this week vs the Eagles then. Alright so if we replace him who are the best that we can go after.

No one on this forum has any idea, anyone claiming to is talking 💩 or just parroting some journalist who equally knows nothing. WCE are scouring the worlds sporting leagues as should we. We should blow the soft cap out of the water anyway cos regardless of how much profit the club makes it ends up in the communist equalization kitty so might as well spend it as it's clearly needed. Go to the EPL get the best guy shuffle the books so he works partly for allied leasure, they can pay 30% of his salary legitimately, get a club donor to pay for his kids private education. No more cheap fixes.

Utter garbage this nothing but sugar coating all year the club the poor management in general. How many relapses on his hammy this year and other injuries to players simply not good enough by our strength and conditioning team.

You can say what you want how does a bad hamstring keep player out for the year even if it was off the bone at his young age to much bs all year we herd from the injury front time to be accountable. I still maintain our high standards in the footy department have dropped bigtime since our flag years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jokes are funny but soon run their race

I'm of the opinion that when 110kg of a charging Soldo crashed into A BENDING AND FULLY STRETCH Gibcus, it caused a very very serious injury to the hamstring and bone

read and watch these videos and maybe we can be a bit more understanding how Richmond are really nursing Gibbo along for his long term future

would not even be surprised if young Gibcus just does a reduced preseason until maybe Feb.

jokes are funny but soon run their race

I'm of the opinion that when 110kg of a charging Soldo crashed into A BENDING AND FULLY STRETCH Gibcus, it caused a very very serious injury to the hamstring and bone

read and watch these videos and maybe we can be a bit more understanding how Richmond are really nursing Gibbo along for his long term future

would not even be surprised if young Gibcus just does a reduced preseason until maybe Feb.

Mate, Meehan is obviously a witch and should be tied to a stake and burnt for Retro round
Angry Gaspar Noe GIF by Arrow Video
seth meyers burn them at the stake GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Note: this is a progressive post that highlights and acknowledges the right of any man to identify as a trans-witch and be treated with the same ignorance as all cis-witches throughout time.
Sad John Cena GIF

Tuesday Morning Ugh GIF by Justin

Yes I know it's Wednesday but that's my point isn't it

Now I’m only a salesman so medicine isn’t my game but I’m A grade at putting 2&2 together

Gibcus surgery : infection and delay
Lynch surgery : bone hasn’t healed

Hellooooooo wtf is going on here , we need to be using the best in the biz not any old Tom dick or harry , there’s become a litany of complications aka cluster *s , heads have to roll

Well despite all the memes we’ve got a fully fit list apart from Gibcus and Lynch in our 22. Think is alright to stay. But something is wrong with those injuries it’s been way too long.

Back