Autopsy 1 point Heart stopper against Adelaide.

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the second time I've reviewed footage on my phone and then when I look on the computer I find out I was wrong.

Yeah that was a goal. We got lucky, I'm glad we did.

Still can't predict the outcome of the match had it been a goal. Teams play differently based on individual circumstances and as we found out a minute and a half is still a lot of time in football.

This is the second time I've reviewed footage on my phone and then when I look on the computer I find out I was wrong.

Yeah that was a goal. We got lucky, I'm glad we did.

Still can't predict the outcome of the match had it been a goal. Teams play differently based on individual circumstances and as we found out a minute and a half is still a lot of time in football.

If you’re referring to the Campbell incident against Essendon, you were 100% right. The zoomed in footage you posted left no room for doubt. Everyone else allowed their bias to get the better of them, but you convinced me they were wrong and I stand by that.

That was karma at its absolute finest after Josh Jenkins hitting the post against us in 2018 was called a goal.

Couldn’t have happened to a more deserving bunch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else find Gil’s public statement that the goal umpire has been stood down improper. Umpires’ performances are reviewed as a matter of course. He may have been demoted, but at least after a chance to state his case and to be compared to other goal umpires. Gil is interfering with process in response to the baying of the Adelaide hounds. Weak.
People with more I.T. Knowledge tHan me have pointed out the limitations of the current technology.

I do have to lol at the goal umpire being stood down. Gunna stand down every umpire that stuffs up a decision? Way to back your people in Gill.
Exactly. The umpires that butchered the 2016 GF never got stood down and in fact have been rewarded with GF appearances since. Absolute scapegoat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back