Game Day Round 24 vs Sydney @SCG, 3:20 pm AEST

After this BIG game, where does Melbourne finish following 24 rounds of the 2023 Premiership Season?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually barrack for the Dees if you aren't playing against the Saints but I'm barracking even harder for you today to get us a home final.

You are up against it though with the hometown Swans umpiring, you just know the AFL want to get them a home final instead of us.

I usually barrack for the Dees if you aren't playing against the Saints but I'm barracking even harder for you today to get us a home final.

You are up against it though with the hometown Swans umpiring, you just know the AFL want to get them a home final instead of us.
Hard to believe the Saints have made it this far with the umpiring your club specifically cops every single week, Plugger35.

Hard to believe the Saints have made it this far with the umpiring your club specifically cops every single week, Plugger35.
I was wondering what was happening with the umpiring. But now it makes sense. Umpires have received the memo to prevent a St.Kilda home final.

Never seen a team pick out the oppositions tall defender so consistently as our boys #DNA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He really does look like a mini me version of Jake Spencer in the #42

BAYSHAW... heck how did slap nuts ever get a job as a commentator he's absolutely horrible at it. Personality of a piece of cardboard too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back