Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit harsh
Probably. But I’ve noticed that there’s support for Palestinians but obviously not for Hamas, and support for Israel there is a lack of support for these settlers, which means even pro Israel posters can’t justify the actions of settlers who appear to shoot up mosques, seize territory and behave in a lawless fashion.

You and her don't know that you're talking about.

Israel do not have to comply with any International Law regarding war crimes, because like Russia and the US, they have not agreed to be party to the ICC in Hague. I've mentioned this already in a post I replied to you, in which you conveniently ignored.

You should educate yourself before posting Jewish propaganda from Twitter.

Screenshot_20231022_161122_Samsung Internet.jpg

Probably. But I’ve noticed that there’s support for Palestinians but obviously not for Hamas, and support for Israel there is a lack of support for these settlers, which means even pro Israel posters can’t justify the actions of settlers who appear to shoot up mosques, seize territory and behave in a lawless fashion.

I think if you read the thread most are aligned with this. So if you’re getting upset it would be nice to know who with

Border disputes happen everyday all over the world. Is it ideal? No. Do I condemn it. Yes. Is it legal? Undetermined. Is it ethical? Absolutely not.

Is it a justification for a terrorist organisation to attack a sovereign state?

Israel do not have to comply with any International Law regarding war crimes, because like Russia and the US, they have not agreed to be party to the ICC in Hague. I've mentioned this already in a post I replied to you, in which you conveniently ignored.

View attachment 1837682

Utterly stupid post. All states must adhere to international law regardless of their ICJ status.

Seems like you have a problem with any Jewish opinion on this war.

I think if you read the thread most are aligned with this. So if you’re getting upset it would be nice to know who with
I’m upset with the actions of Jewish settlers who have evaded consequences for their actions

Hence a post wished them dead or otherwise absent from the territory they are illegally occupying.

View attachment 1837682

Seems pretty qualified to talk about something you know nothing about.

And to disqualify someone’s advice or opinion based on race or religious belief is probably against the site rules. I’d think anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Utterly stupid post. All states must adhere to international law regardless of their ICJ status.

Seems like you have a problem with any Jewish opinion on this war.

And

Wrong again.

No they don't have to comply, their not signed up to the ICC. I've just explained this three times for you.. It's not that hard even a 12 year old would get it.

Speaking about conveniently ignoring facts..

The current blockade was put in place in 2005. The attack on Fatah was in 2007.

The current Israel-Gaza barrier was built in 1994.

Apartheid rules and rights have been in effect since 1967.

Once again you are bullshitting.

The current blockade did not start until after Hamas violently ousted Fatah in a civil war. That's a fact.

There were temporary short term blockades in 2005-06 but none were permanent nor were they anything like the scale of the blockade when your boys Hamas took over.

I’m upset with the actions of Jewish settlers who have evaded consequences for their actions

Hence a post wished them dead or otherwise absent from the territory they are illegally occupying.

Wishing people dead is not a good place to project from mate. Maybe have a spell

Once again you are bullshitting.

The current blockade did not start until after Hamas violently ousted Fatah in a civil war. That's a fact.

There were temporary short term blockades in 2005-06 but none were permanent nor were they anything like the scale of the blockade when your boys Hamas took over.

2005 there was a blockade, you've just now admitted it.

2007 was the attack on Fatah

Nice of you to conveniently ignore the fact that Gaza was not blockaded until Hamas attacked Fatah and then proceeded to regularly attack Israel.

You said the current blockade started in 2005.

That is an outright lie. The current large scale blockade started in 2007 after the Gazan civil war. That's a fact.

Nope. This is the FOURTH time you're wrong.

On 12 September 2005, the final day of the Israeli withdrawal, international politicians such as France's Foreign Minister Philippe Douste-Blazy and Jordan's Deputy Prime Minister Marwan Muasher warned of Gaza being turned into an open-air prison.

On 12 September 2005, the final day of the Israeli withdrawal, international politicians such as France's Foreign Minister Philippe Douste-Blazy and Jordan's Deputy Prime Minister Marwan Muasher warned of Gaza being turned into an open-air prison.

It’s in your own source you lunatic.

Israel blockaded the Gaza Strip temporarily in 2005–2006. In 2007, after Hamas seized control of the Gaza Strip, both Israel and Egypt have imposed an indefinite blockade of Gaza that is ongoing to present day, on the grounds that Fatah and Palestinian Authority forces had fled the Strip and were no longer able to provide security on the Palestinian sid

From your source "Israel blockaded the Gaza Strip temporarily in 2005–2006"

There were breaks in the blockade.

Calm down a bit sheesh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back