News New Jumpers for 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Really needed to piss off the number panel if it's meant to be a clash jumper vs Geelong.
It's an "away"jumper so theyl'll wear in most away game.

Still won't do the job against Geelong and it's an excuse to not wear white shorts with their normal kit.

It's an "away"jumper so theyl'll wear in most away game.
Which is just silly like when Hawthorn wear a brown jumper away its creating problems where none existed.

North Away to Bulldogs and WCE are going to be a shit show it North wear their Away jumper.

Last edited:
View attachment 1848583

From the Giants store. That's either a very odd sample size quirk or the G has really gotten bigger.
Looks like the home kit G is maybe matching the away G in size (2023 below for reference)
77026301.jpg

Nike definitely have the brand value but isn’t the funny thing that they’ve been completely ass with Collingwood and Sydney lol
That’s a shame, what pieces have let you down? Or is it more the supply issue? I got fam from south melb so swans are my second fav team, got the syd Nike training singlet for the gym and it’s held up pretty well, also copped the Syd Nike boonie hat I love this bad boy haha

Attachments

• IMG_2306.jpeg
    IMG_2306.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 156

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I noticed Richmond haven’t got a clash or preseason/training jumper announced for next season yet despite the home kit being released. Anyone heard some whispers regarding either or both of those yet?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Question
View attachment 1849154

Away jumper or training jumper?
Oh wow, based on it being in a shop that's also got Collingwood jumpers it's obviously not the Essendon store which would be the only place you'd be able to buy a training jumper. It's gotta be a new clash jumper by that logic. Looks pretty cool imo.

Last question
View attachment 1849158

Ever heard of "Airstage"?

Fujitsu's alternate brand

Question
View attachment 1849154

Away jumper or training jumper?
Technically it is still a red sash on a black background so they have not violated their constitution. But that Fujitsu logo incorporation on the other hand... that's a violation.

Small thing, but have always hated the Under Armour wording under the logo. Would look so much better with just the logo itself.

Also seems as if it’s just Puma who are doing away with the AFL logo on the lower right jock tag. Looks much cleaner.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back