Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 18: Insert your ideas here!

Remove this Banner Ad

I now believe that Trump will skate through to the election without one court case starting.

Case in Georgia total mess and conservative Judge is up for re-election, Document case a very friendly Judge appointed by Trump stalling as much as she can, Smith's case held up by Supreme Court re immunity (Smith asked for a hearing on this in December), NY Daniels case now held up due to documents not being shared to Trump team.

Teflon Don is really blessed. Lawyer fees mounting up but not an issue as RNC (his private bank) will be paying up.

As an aside, they are trying to ban Tiktok but guess who is trying to get a group together to buy? Steve Munchkin Mnuchin!

Corruption/Crime does pay.

He was... And you know... Words... They have Definitions???

View attachment 1931316

Sorry but I see this very differently. With any other person you could perhaps take it at face value, but not Trump.

He consistently inserts violent rhetoric into his convoluted rambling speeches.
If this was a rare thing with him then yes it could be construed that he ‘only’ meant an economic disaster but that isn’t how he operates.
He is really quite cunning at how he inserts terms like this in his rallies and his MAGA cult understand exactly what he means.
Yes words have definitions, they also have alternate meanings and purposes.
He is rallying his cult.

What would stay in their minds is “bloodbath”

He and Flynn and Stone etc are preparing them for violence if he doesn’t win the next election.

After all, he is determined to avoid jail at all costs so he is happy to sacrifice his willing flock to that end.

Anyone saying otherwise is just naive or haven’t been following the history of DJ Trump and his use of language to enrage, to incite.

Also during that speech he saluted the incarcerated jan 6 rioters.

Any wise person would be beyond giving him the benefit of the doubt by now.

Last edited:
Sorry but I see this very differently. With any other person you could perhaps take it at face value, but not Trump.
This really is where your post should have ended. The rest of it reads like it was written by a grade 5 who's been tasked with incorporating new emotive language and buzz words into their essays.

One day you'll look back at the crapola that half of you post in here and just laugh in embarrassment. You call his MAGA supporters a cult yet anyone not overly invested in his affairs that stumbles across this thread just sees campaigners like you in the same light. "Willing to sacrifice his flock"... Like lmao... Get a grip on reality and take a backwards step from your own cult to find some sense of reason and impartiality.

This really is where your post should have ended. The rest of it reads like it was written by a grade 5 who's been tasked with incorporating new emotive language and buzz words into their essays.

One day you'll look back at the crapola that half of you post in here and just laugh in embarrassment. You call his MAGA supporters a cult yet anyone not overly invested in his affairs that stumbles across this thread just sees campaigners like you in the same light. "Willing to sacrifice his flock"... Like lmao... Get a grip on reality and take a backwards step from your own cult to find some sense of reason and impartiality.
I am afraid it is you and yours who will be on the wrong side of history.
The reality is that, yes, it is a cult of personality and they will do whatever he asks of them because it is he who asks.
You can deny it all you like.
Once in a cult it is hard to see beyond it. Sad.

I am afraid it is you and yours who will be on the wrong side of history.
The reality is that, yes, it is a cult of personality and they will do whatever he asks of them because it is he who asks.
You can deny it all you like.
"My side" which is what exactly? I don't support Donald Trump nor the Republican Party in any way shape or form.

As I said, go out for some fresh air and realize how ridiculous you sound.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"My side" which is what exactly? I don't support Donald Trump nor the Republican Party in any way shape or form.

As I said, go out for some fresh air and realize how ridiculous you sound.
Believe me, you are the naive one, or as I said, you haven’t been following DJT closely.
You are the ridiculous one.

Here’s a question.
What do you think about the Trump indictments?
Do you think he is fit to be President, knowing his history and behaviour, statements?
Seriously don't waste time on 'expert' drop ins.

Here’s a question.
What do you think about the Trump indictments?
Do you think he is fit to be President, knowing his history and behaviour, statements?
Don't have an issue with any of the indictments, I do however, have an issue with the prosecutors and AG's involved publicly making partisan statements against him which would lead most neutrals to believe it's entirely motivated by politics. Imo it's unprofessional and inflammatory and I'd be rather embarrassed if the same sort of banana republic tactics were being used in Australia.

As for Trump, no. Not even one iota. I've been very consistent in my views on Donald in that I support what he stands for to many of the working class (dissolving the Washington Swamp) but do not support him as a candidate. Imo Washington is a complete cesspool and totally shambolic, probably one of the most corrupt entities on Earth... But Trump isn't a unifying force nor a fair and balanced one. Almost everything in his campaign is about bullying and silencing opponents and he incites a 'woe is me' mentality among his base who now struggle to believe anything public officials say which will only lead to more discontent. I don't look at Donald Trump and think he's an upstanding citizen, I don't even think he's a good person, and I certainly don't think he represents the class, composure and level headedness that I'd want in a presidential candidate. The indictments really only support this sentiment for me, regardless of whether I think half of them have only been brought forth to the courts due to politics or not... I don't want a President who could just as easily be in jail come January if he doesn't win.

If Trump does win this years election, perhaps he does succeed in draining some of the cretins of Washington(Which I'd be ecstatic about), but he's still going to cause incivility and disharmony across America and some of the world. He won't unite anyone on almost any issue because he dismisses dissenting views as bias and out to get him and frankly I think he's going to surround himself with more 'Yes men' than last time to be able to push through as much legislation as he can which will remove any semblance of bipartisan cooperation amongst the parties. I also believe the outrage from either side, win or lose, could be so extreme that it would lead to a civil war in the aftermath...

So 4 more years of Turnip is a hard no for me even if I think Biden's absolute shite too.

Last edited:
Don't have an issue with any of the indictments, I do however, have an issue with the prosecutors and AG's involved publicly making partisan statements against him which would lead most neutrals to believe it's entirely motivated by politics. Imo it's unprofessional and inflammatory and I'd be rather embarrassed if the same sort of banana republic tactics were being used in Australia.

As for Trump, no. Not even one iota. I've been very consistent in my views on Donald in that I support what he stands for to many of the working class (dissolving the Washington Swamp) but do not support him as a candidate. Imo Washington is a complete cesspool and totally shambolic, probably one of the most corrupt entities on Earth... But Trump isn't a unifying force nor a fair and balanced one. Almost everything in his campaign is about bullying and silencing opponents and he incites a 'woe is me' mentality among his base who now struggle to believe anything public officials say which will only lead to more discontent. I don't look at Donald Trump and think he's an upstanding citizen, I don't even think he's a good person, and I certainly don't think he represents the class, composure and level headedness that I'd want in a presidential candidate. The indictments really only support this sentiment for me, regardless of whether I think half of them have only been brought forth to the courts due to politics or not... I don't want a President who could just as easily be in jail come January if he doesn't win.

If Trump does win this years election, perhaps he does succeed in draining some of the cretins of Washington, but he's still going to cause incivility and disharmony across America and some of the world. He won't unite anyone on almost any issue because he dismisses dissenting views as bias and out to get him and frankly I think he's going to surround himself with more 'Yes men' than last time to be able to push through as much legislation as he can which will remove any semblance of bipartisan cooperation amongst the parties.

So 4 more years of Turnip is a hard no for me even if I think Biden's absolute shite too
How was giving himself and and his mates a massive tax cut that added $1.9 trillion to the national debt standing up for the working class?

How was giving himself and and his mates a massive tax cut that added $1.9 trillion to the national debt standing up for the working class?
Would you dispute that most of his base is what you'd classify as 'working class'?

Why they seem to have an affinity for a trust fund billionaire is a whole different topic of discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back