Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 19: Law and Odour

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Last edited by a moderator:
And so as the prophecies foretold, so it unfolds.

View attachment 1960886

To those of you supporting this, I want you to understand something crucial m8... I forgive you. You have been deceived, and know not what you do!
Trumps cross would need to be structural steel anchored to bedrock - but other than that sure :rolleyes:

Very unfair that he's not being able to attend his son's high school graduation (oddly on a weekday and in April).

except that the judge did not rule on the request and the the day is Friday in May

Now his favourite lawyer is spreading lies
Later in the evening on Hannity, Habba repeated Trump’s claim.

“This is political,” she told Sean Hannity. “It’s election interference. You’re not even allowing a father – never mind a former president – but a father attend his son’s graduation?

Mr Trump’s lawyers asked the judge if their client could take May 17 off. Mr Trump has to be every sitting day of his trial so he has pleaded to be able to go to son Barron’s high school graduation ceremony on that day.

Judge Merchan said he will rule on the request later.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

trump flooding market with new shares of media coy, price down to $26.00

And his followers are going broke
“I know good and well it’s in Trump’s hands, and he’s got plans,” he said. “I have no doubt it’s going to explode sometime.”

It already exploded. He bought in at $90 a pop just AFTER it exploded.

Nobody set this up so the small investor could make money.

did anyone think that this would not happen ?

Well, some people were sucked into believing the claimed value was real ...

He just made $4b from the merger of his media company.

Plus he only has to pay $175m now after an appeals court once again overruled Erdogon.

I think he'll be ok.

As pointed out he can't access any shares until 6 month's time and according to the experts here they are worthless anyway.

Perhaps chappy should actually listen to experts in relation to things he simply lacks the capacity to understand. But Dunning-Kruger.

While I respect that people have a spectrum of views around abortion and that a lot of opinions I won't agree with, I think you need to be far more respectful when talking to people about their own experience with something so personal. Dismissing them with only a couple of sentences to go off is pretty callous.

My own experience with abortion was also a case of "the only choice". I've gone into more detail elsewhere on bigfooty, but it was a planned pregnancy that went horribly wrong. Due to pregnancy related hormones, my wife's mental health spiralled out of control and she was suicidal. The "extreme" happens far more often than people realise.
Sounds terrible.

Have been through having to terminate a planned pregnancy for medical reasons. It’s a horrible predicament.

Hope you and your wife are doing okay now.

This should improve the mood of his redneck followers who bought in! Serves them right.

Share price tanking by another 15% in trading this morning as they dilute the company even more by issuing more shares.

By the time he can sell his shares, Trump may have just enough to pay his legal bills.

Trump Media and Technology Group (DJT) Shares Nosedive as the Company Files to Issue 21.5 Million New Shares
You have to wonder how many of these supporters really understand that Trump himself cannot sell his for a while. I'm sure their broker told them out of professional ethics, but that they, in their tiny bubble lens, think Trump ain't selling so it much come out all good in the end.

You have to wonder how many of these supporters really understand that Trump himself cannot sell his for a while. I'm sure their broker told them out of professional ethics, but that they, in their tiny bubble lens, think Trump ain't selling so it much come out all good in the end.
Trump can sell his shares.

But he needs board approval.

But the board is made up of:
  • Devin Nunes = Trumper (Trump's former chair of House Intelligence Committee and Trump awarded Nunes the Presidential Medal of Freedom)
  • Eric Swinder = ???
  • Donald Jnr. = Trumper (Son)
  • Kash Patel = Trumper (Tried to block Russian interference investigation)
  • Kyle Green = ???
  • Robert Lightthizer = Trumper (Trump's former U.S. trade chief)
  • Linda McMahon = Trumper (Trump's former Small Business Admin, Trump reelection campaign, etc.)
So more than enough votes on the board to allow Trump to do as he wants with TMTG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back