Preview Round 6, 2024: North v Hawks, 4pm 21st April, Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should be going out there looking to set some type of record for tackles. We haven’t dealt with pressure too well this year but they are worse in that regard.
Agreed, I would like to see a non-negotiable team KPI for every player to lay at least one tackle in the first quarter and make it count.

Show some intent please.

Sicily has enough judiciary history that it's probably not wise to have him go over the edge. I'd get Hardwick to deliver some closer to the edge treatment - I have often seen Dimma absolutely go after players if they have had a late bump or unfair push on one of our players. Give him licence to get in the opposition player's face a bit. He's got the 15 for a reason.
I’ve recently wondered if any of that stuff plays on his mind and if it has contributed to his drop in form.

For the past couple of years i have come to be grateful that my weekend doesn't get ruined any earlier.
I consider all time between a loss and the next win to have been ruined.

I live in a perpetual state of ruin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get used to it, the next 3 are at Sunday 4pm

Getting used to it - the Raiders just finished 3 successive Sunday 6:15PM games - which is probably the dumbest timeslot there is.

Getting used to it - the Raiders just finished 3 successive Sunday 6:15PM games - which is probably the dumbest timeslot there is.
Haha the NRL for awhile have had an even less opinion of Canberra than even the AFL has on Hawthorn

Lewis out for another week. Didn't pass the medical. Gunston to return. Expect Serong as well
Regarding Lewis I think they're doing this just to see if the time off lets it settle down. Newmo89 do you know if its the same knee that which he hurt last season (strained acl)? Also if you recall in the latter stages of last season he banged his knee into the turf whilst sliding for a mark which is what I feel is causing him the issue he has now with knee soreness. I wouldn't be surprised if the knee now has some floating debris which is causing that soreness. I done something similar to my knee where I ended up having to get an arthroscope to get it cleaned up.

HAWKS

B: J.Scrimshaw, S.Frost, J.Sicily - C

HB: B.Hardwick, J.Impey, M.D’Ambrosio

C: K.Amon, J.Newcombe, J.Weddle

HF: H.Hustwaite, D.Moore, C.Mackenzie

F: J.Ginnivan, M.Chol, M.Ramsden

FOLL: L.Meek, J.Worpel, F.Maginness

I/C (FROM): S.Mitchell, C.Nash, J.Ward, J.Gunston, J.Serong, S.Butler, H.Morrison

IN: J.Gunston, J.Serong, H.Morrison

OUT: Nil

HAWKS

B: J.Scrimshaw, S.Frost, J.Sicily - C

HB: B.Hardwick, J.Impey, M.D’Ambrosio

C: K.Amon, J.Newcombe, J.Weddle

HF: H.Hustwaite, D.Moore, C.Mackenzie

F: J.Ginnivan, M.Chol, M.Ramsden

FOLL: L.Meek, J.Worpel, F.Maginness

I/C (FROM): S.Mitchell, C.Nash, J.Ward, J.Gunston, J.Serong, S.Butler, H.Morrison

IN: J.Gunston, J.Serong, H.Morrison

OUT: Nil
Amon wing :hearteyes:

Look at the bench - Nash, Ward, Butler and MacDonald will be out, with one of them the sub
MacDonald nowhere to be seen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back