Current WAR CRIMES Israel - Hamas Conflict

Remove this Banner Ad

Theres images of US politicians signing IDF missiles while smiling at the camera.
The most famous one is Israeli president Isaac Herzog, but yes I do remember US visitors doing the same thing (maybe in the same photo op?) but the images seem to have been memoryholed. Might do some more digging.

herzog.jpg

But more interestingly... you know the Iranian rocket that the zios have been screaming about "what if this fell on civilians":

missile.jpg

Since when do Iranians stencil "Filling Drain - P" in English?

Theres images of US politicians signing IDF missiles while smiling at the camera.
The most famous one is Israeli president Isaac Herzog, but yes I do remember US visitors doing the same thing (maybe in the same photo op?) but the images seem to have been memoryholed. Might do some more digging.
Are you suggesting journalists are also working as US politicians?

Hamas is not helping the people of Gaza in any way, shape or form.

I agree with this.

What I don't get now is how the people of Gaza haven't risen up yet as a collective group and overthrown them. Clearly as long as Hamas are around their life is going to be miserable. Hamas cannot subjugate 1 million plus civilians that turn on them. I guess in the past they lived in fear but with the ongoing war what possible fear could Hamas hold over the people of Gaza these days? It cannot be worse than what the good people of Gaza are already going through.

I agree with this.

What I don't get now is how the people of Gaza haven't risen up yet as a collective group and overthrown them. Clearly as long as Hamas are around their life is going to be miserable. Hamas cannot subjugate 1 million plus civilians that turn on them. I guess in the past they lived in fear but with the ongoing war what possible fear could Hamas hold over the people of Gaza these days? It cannot be worse than what the good people of Gaza are already going through.
They have no money, no food, no water, no homes, no weaponry, no means of mass organisation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I should have known better than to come here expecting sensible posts about a possible world war breaking out literally as we speak.
You mean to a thread about war crime in a crime forum, and posts and responses extremely specific to journalists working for Hamas? Yes, you should have known better.

Possible world war! LoL!

It’s an occupied territory, occupied by an apartheid regime.

They have the right to resist occupation under International Law.

What happened on Oct 7, by a very small percentage of the population, went further than that though.

What you want is collective punishment. Which is quite evil of you. In that aspect, you arent much different to terrorists.
When you say it's occupied by an apartheid regime, what exactly do you mean by that?

There are journalists working for IDF as well.
No doubt IDF has a press department and fills the media with pro-IDF propaganda to the extent they can. So what? You claimed that the journalist working for Hamas is fake. It's most likely real. Why keep deflecting? Why not accept that the terrorist organisation who raped and murdered hundreds of civilians, and took hundreds of hostages might not be above some duplicitous propaganda?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back