Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

The replay of Draper on Foxtel. Just straight out layed on it. Jordan Lewis open your eyes up

Well, we may now know why the commentariat was so obsessed with Draper...

WWE levels of scripting.

As clear a HTB that you'll ever see. No attempt made to get rid of the ball whilst lying on top it. Should have been a free for sure.

Shouldn't absolve Adelaide for being the poorer team throughout the night, however.

Nicks needs to work out what he's trying to do. Trying to play defensively with a team that cannot defend, isn't going to end well.

The umpiring in that game was very pro Essendon. There was a blatant 50 where an Essendon player did what Harley did against the Swans no call. Also a lot of no-calls down the stretch that I thought quite a few of were there culminating with Draper trying to hatch the footy and nothing.

Adelaide robbed.
Again it’s like ground hog day but Radeliade style

Groundhog Day GIF by GIPHY News

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The umpiring in that game was very pro Essendon. There was a blatant 50 where an Essendon player did what Harley did against the Swans no call. Also a lot of no-calls down the stretch that I thought quite a few of were there culminating with Draper trying to hatch the footy and nothing.

Interesting - I only watched the last half, but I thought the crows got the better of the umpiring. I hate Essendon after the clubs all out cheating with the drug saga way back, but they were the better team on the night.

Interesting - I only watched the last half, but I thought the crows got the better of the umpiring. I hate Essendon after the clubs all out cheating with the drug saga way back, but they were the better team on the night.

Putrid both ways. Disgraceful

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Only my view but that non-50 was huge. Would have had the Crows shooting at goal from 15 odd out. And the Draper ending well I think thats been discussed. Genuine lack of 50/50's I thought going Crows way late not paid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back