Autopsy Round 6, 2024: Positives and Negatives vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Peeps, honestly, thanks for not being knobheads like Carlton and making me sit there pointing and handing out bans all night.

Secondly, North are the stupidest bunch of campaigners in the world for winning that game late in the year

Last edited:
Positive -

Freo board coming up with some great tag lines for the west to run, after they belted us, but would work just as well after we win……

Yeo wouldn’t Reid about it, was my favourite. I hope they run with something like that, and maybe a photo of that absolute simpleton Jackson looking like Werid Al Yankovic trying to figure out how to get a photoshoot with Nafan Wilson on the Mandurah foreshore

Slapped a big 'ol 'No Oppo Supporters' on it.

View attachment 1965565

Yum Yum Chefs Kiss GIF by Nick Jonas
The WCE mods are super proud of this board and the fact we aren’t weak arsed pussy bitches and whack this on threads.

Rotum GIF

Hough: just outstanding. Confidence is growing every week. I said it on the BF Eagles podcast after his first few games that he will play 200 games for us.

Chesser burst out the blocks in the first quarter and put his body on the line a bit, faded out hugely after that, was surprised he only got 7 touches. Would rather have kept him on to get some more confidence and made Sheed run laps after the game.

I thought that was Ginbey's best game for the club so far.

Waterman huge. Really hope he can keep this form up, purely for the sake of his career.

Bailey Williams played a very underrated game.

Maric with some beautiful touches.

Yeo, Kelly, Gov, Barrass simply doing what elite players should be doing.

Lastly - I thought it'd be another long, shitty winter of watching this team get spanked and wondering why I wasted my time. The past 3 weeks has been the complete opposite of that - and that's on Harley Reid. The renaissance of our vets is what has got us the past couple of wins, but watching Reid play is making my love of the game return. Warms the cockles just thinking about it. Does not take a backwards step, loves playing the game - looks like he's genuinely having fun, and gets around his teammates every chance he gets. Thank you Harley.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Peeps, honestly, thanks for not being knobheads like Carlton and making me sit there point and handing out bans all night.

Secondly, North are the stupidest bunch of campaigners in the world for winning that game late in the year
Most of us are just happy to lurk and screenshot some juicy posts.

Bit ******* weird to go and gloat on an oppo board tbh though.

You're also a good egg. Come join us ;)

We don't need to do anything. Your lot are setting the place on fire themselves, we don't need to get involved.
Oh yeah, place is rightfully atomic right now but didnt seem to stop Carlton peeps needing to educate everyone on the Freo board, handed out enough bans to get a site wide Chief message haha.

Honestly good to see Yeo back to his best, always been one of my faves

Peeps, honestly, thanks for not being knobheads like Carlton and making me sit there point and handing out bans all night.

Just respecting your thread title.
We can mock internally.

Oh yeah, place is rightfully atomic right now but didnt seem to stop Carlton peeps needing to educate everyone on the Freo board, handed out enough bans to get a site wide Chief message haha.

Look, we may be dickheads, but we're not scum like Carlton.

Carlton supporters are just ******* weird in general. Sorry to hear your workload got increased :(

The way the team got around each other at three quarter time after the Maric goal was unreal-- it was like that was the point where the penny dropped that they were going to win.

The moment it left his boot they came from all over the field. So much emotion, so many guys who've soldiered through the horrendous last few years finally getting reward for effort.

Hands down the best moment since the 2018 GF.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back