Game Day Round 9 vs. WCE, Marvel, 1:00pm Sun 12/05

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looooong way to go

If we're gonna make Top4, we have plenty of time to make it happen

Just gotta keep banking the wins we should be banking. This week with the entire Top 8 playing each other, we have a chance to really create a platform for the second half of the season.

While I continue to not wear Collingwood merch when watching, we should be fine

friends-joey-tribbiani.gif
:thumbsupemoji: :praying:

And how does that impact the upcoming game? History has noting to do with it ( apart from premiers 21023 playing spooners 2023 ?)

You really ignore history when teams play each other? As in completely ignore it?

Don't get me wrong, history obviously doesn't 100% guarantee results, but it can be a decent indicator. Bogey sides and such have been a thing in footy for a long time.

Some teams/players also just seem to lift when they play certain teams.

Again, I understand not relying completely on history, but I don't think you can completely ignore it either. I won't go as far as to say I think West Coast will win, but I feel confident enough to put it in the danger game pile.

To me as far as this team's mental attitude to this season it's a massive test. A truly switched on Collingwood absolutely smashes them.

A complacent Collingwood still celebrating the Carlton win barely scrapes by or even loses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm at the point where I wish they'd stop pointing out how good he is in the VFL

Because it doesn't seem to factor into anything

You really ignore history when teams play each other? As in completely ignore it?

Don't get me wrong, history obviously doesn't 100% guarantee results, but it can be a decent indicator. Bogey sides and such have been a thing in footy for a long time.

Some teams/players also just seem to lift when they play certain teams.

Again, I understand not relying completely on history, but I don't think you can completely ignore it either. I won't go as far as to say I think West Coast will win, but I feel confident enough to put it in the danger game pile.

To me as far as this team's mental attitude to this season it's a massive test. A truly switched on Collingwood absolutely smashes them.

A complacent Collingwood still celebrating the Carlton win barely scrapes by or even loses.
WC aren't playing like the easybeats, so absolutely not a gimme whatsoever

Although, no Yeo or Waterman will help us massively, they've been playing really well. Waterman would definitely kick a bag as Kennedy always seemed to

I'm at the point where I wish they'd stop pointing out how good he is in the VFL

Because it doesn't seem to factor into anything
Probably because that post isn’t a complete reflection of how things played out.

Bytel was better on the day and is building a body of work that’s now on the verge of being tested at senior level.

Reef in for the the feral chainsaw (McCreery, preseason nickname that dropped off)

For Schulz, take your pick out of Richards, MaCrae and Bytel

Id rather Sidey or WHE sub to see how shooters replacement goes, but they will likely be the sub

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reef in for the the feral chainsaw (McCreery, preseason nickname that dropped off)

For Schulz, take your pick out of Richards, MaCrae and Bytel

Id rather Sidey or WHE sub to see how shooters replacement goes, but they will likely be the sub
And we wont even know which way they'll go until friday lol given the extended bench they'll name 8 players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back