Game Day Round 9 vs. WCE, Marvel, 1:00pm Sun 12/05

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really ignore history when teams play each other? As in completely ignore it?

Don't get me wrong, history obviously doesn't 100% guarantee results, but it can be a decent indicator. Bogey sides and such have been a thing in footy for a long time.

Some teams/players also just seem to lift when they play certain teams.

Again, I understand not relying completely on history, but I don't think you can completely ignore it either. I won't go as far as to say I think West Coast will win, but I feel confident enough to put it in the danger game pile.

To me as far as this team's mental attitude to this season it's a massive test. A truly switched on Collingwood absolutely smashes them.

A complacent Collingwood still celebrating the Carlton win barely scrapes by or even loses.
Danger game? what what is a danger game , another term bandied around with repetiveness that is quite annoying as it is dragged out by someone every bloody week. ( It is more annoying than my pet hate of those who keep writing would OF instead of Would've which is short for would HAVE - the correct words ) I am gusesing it means a game that you might lose when you dont expect it. Every game then , by definition, is a danger game, as no team goes into a game "expecting" to lose. If Pies lose against Weagles , its not because it is a danger game, it will be because they played crap , and went away from all that they have done in past 4 weeks ... and it is not a massive test Weagles are getting better but are still weak adn have lost their two best players for this year, you play the game plan well, and you win , doesnt matter by how much .. Complacent? why would they be Complacent?

Checkers doing his hammy during the game completely explains his performance

Absolutely sucks to lose him for 3 weeks when there’s no McStay

Reef surely isn’t ready to be the main target. Do we risk Kreuger?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3rd quarter...now that it's mentioned, I remeber one bit of play at centre half forward, a loose ball and Weitering picking it up and turning so slowly, but getting away from Mihocek - checkers didn't even chase - seemed so odd especially with his chase down after Jordan gave up on the chase against Port.

Ash v kreuger.

Or billy forward. But do we want to take him from defence?

For West Coast specifically, do we throw Moore forward?

West Coast don’t have a tall forward line so we could be too tall with Moore and Frampton both back.

Have Reef as the sub for back up just in case

Outs: Mihocek, Shultz, McCreery
Ins: Mcinnes, Krueger and Sullivan
Sub: Johnson

Forwardline
HF Steele Sidebottom - Reef McInnes - Patrick Lipinksi
FF Bobby Hill - Nathan Kreguar - Jamie Elliot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back