Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Life can be bloody hard. We need to talk about it, as hard as it may be. There is nothing in Cuzz09 comment that is inappropriate.
Yeah I didn't mean anything bad by asking, I just genuinely wonder by covering it all up its possibly creating more cloudy areas

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

We should have put our ego aside for Willie.

I'll never forgive us for being so stingy.

Biggest list management mistake in a while.

Rioli is the age we desperately need
Mad how he left and etc but he has been average for a good team and would be quite shite if he played for us over the last two years. I also don’t see Rioli playing well into his 30’s too

Mad how he left and etc but he has been average for a good team and would be quite shite if he played for us over the last two years. I also don’t see Rioli playing well into his 30’s too

I do see him playing well into his 90s tho. (kilograms)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I didn't mean anything bad by asking, I just genuinely wonder by covering it all up its possibly creating more cloudy areas

I hope you don't take any replies as an attack, and I can certainly get your reasoning, I feel like that 10% of society that would use that info for heinous shit is too much of a risk unfortunately.

I don’t think anyone thinks it was a s**t thing to say (I certainly don’t), just a few people expressing that there are good evidence based reasons that self harm/suicide information is withheld in the media. It’s for the privacy of the family, the safety of the community and the dignity of the deceased. We know what we need to know to be having conversations about it and the reminder to look out for one another.

I hope you don't take any replies as an attack, and I can certainly get your reasoning, I feel like that 10% of society that would use that info for heinous s**t is too much of a risk unfortunately.

Sadly yes this is why these events unfolding when trains are randomly stopped etc is because they don't want to inspire a way out for people struggling.

* edit * however completely agree with Cuzz. There needs to be more open dialogue about this crisis, but more indirectly than when such an incident occurs.

Why are there two games on at once on a Fri night?
I was told by someone on work it was to do with less games falling on mothers day. On hand I find it cringe but on the other hand I don’t mind it. Tbf they should have moved it to sat or monday. Two friday night games are not my cuppa

Remove this Banner Ad

Back