Height: 190cm
Weight: 87kg
number: 8 or 88 or 32
Positions
HBF
BP
Wing
Along the same lines as bassett
can hold down a taller, heavier opponent and easily sprint away from them and rebound from defence.
Can take kick-ins if necessary

I think I know why she's here. Dees are happy to have ya if you want to join Scotty and I and that'll finish our drafting for the year. Very happy with the activity of one of the worst teams last year.

Ok! sounds good!!! what do I do now?

HA! she did actually come here from me telling her

Yep Scotty, I did!!!!:p

Anyone interested in Hendo?
He's a good pick up, he posts often, and if the Dees didn't already have that many posting players I'd definately take it up. As it stands, if no one wants him by end of this Sunday, we'll take him.

with an hour and 10 minutes to go... I think you should head over to the dragons-sharks merged thread. Im fairly certain you will be in right away!

with an hour and 10 minutes to go... I think you should head over to the dragons-sharks merged thread. Im fairly certain you will be in right away!
Today's Sunday, and I meant midnight perth time. :thumbsu:

Probably a better place to go Hendo, more chances for games.

Hey guys. I may be interested in this but I'm not sure what it's all about, or if I'm needed.

Can someone enlighten me?:)

Okay this is a Fantasy Football League, so you'll play in one of 8 teams that battles for the premiership.

I put the names of the players and the teams into a Simulator and out comes commentary and stats for the players to look at.

You are needed, as no clubs have reached their max player limit except for the Demons.

You can't play for the Furies as it is a Richmond supporter only club, but the Bombers, affiliated with the Bombers would take you, although I don't know about their activity.

Just wait for a while and see if anyone picks you up.

The Admin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay this is a Fantasy Football League, so you'll play in one of 8 teams that battles for the premiership.

I put the names of the players and the teams into a Simulator and out comes commentary and stats for the players to look at.

You are needed, as no clubs have reached their max player limit except for the Demons.

You can't play for the Furies as it is a Richmond supporter only club, but the Bombers, affiliated with the Bombers would take you, although I don't know about their activity.

Just wait for a while and see if anyone picks you up.

The Admin.

Alright Cool. Thanks alot.:thumbsu:

Just realised I'm supposed to do this.

Name: loopy_cam
Prefferd Position 1: Wing
Prefferd Position 2: Rover
Prefferd Position 3: Half Back Flank
Number: 8 if possible. Otherwise any.
Height: 190cm
Weight: 80-85 kg
Atrributes: Very Quick, Superb Endurance, Like to run with the ball, Can take a mark.

I will change anything if need be.

dougthelegend is the captain.

The Bombers are one of the less active sides so if anyone else wants your services before then, you'd have to be inclined to accept the offer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back