NBL 2016/2017 Season Thread

Who will win the 2016/2017 Season?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Prather won POTM so would be the front runner at this point.

I agree. But they are going to focus heavily on cotton and prather. Damo was easily 2nd best. Personally i believe he was the difference tonight and prather was lucky to get POTM.

My thoughts are simply that at $7 he was worth the punt.

Also that with casey and cotton at $3.50 and damo at $7 you could box them and still make a return... assuming the hawks dont win the whole thing.

*edit. Casey and cotton were at $4 before. Now cotton $3.50 casey $3 and damo a $6.50.

I didnt get on board cotton due to a gut feel.

I agree. But they are going to focus heavily on cotton and prather. Damo was easily 2nd best. Personally i believe he was the difference tonight and prather was lucky to get POTM.

Also that with casey and cotton at $3.50 and damo at $7 you could box them and still make a return... assuming the hawks dont win the whole thing.

*edit. Casey and cotton were at $4 before. Now cotton $3.50 casey $3 and damo a $6.50.

Nah Knight was better than Martin imo. Double double with 18 points at 64% and 11 boards, 6 of which were offensive boards with 2 steals.

Nah Knight was better than Martin imo. Double double with 18 points at 64% and 11 boards, 6 of which were offensive boards with 2 steals.
Agree. Kept us in it in the first half. The Hawks dared him to keep sticking the dagger in from 20', and he kept doing so.

Can't blame Cotton for not being fully involved in the offence yet, he's been there for...14? games. He'll be better after a preseason (I can't help but think they'll keep him. Fills a real gap for the Cats).

Still remember standing in the crowd as it chanted "M-V-P" before Damo was even awarded it last GF series. Was electric.

Back