Game Day JLT Community Series - Carlton v Melbourne Game Day Discussion/Autopsy

Remove this Banner Ad

You obviously haven't done your research because the "moaners" you speak of only "didn't wan't to trade (for) him" if it included giving up our first pick. If you want to keep Pickett and give up Petrevski-Seton - be my guest.
SOS was never going to trade our first pick. That was certain.

Zac Fisher has great vision. I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't rack it up, but it'll be good to see what his vision and creativity are like at AFL level.

Gotta admit i'm pretty excited to see him play.

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it out to Casey tomorrow, but I am keen to see how the boys go on TV.

Great to have footy back. There is a lot of excitement around our new players - and rightly so - but tomorrow I am particularly interested in seeing both of Harry and Charlie out there.

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it out to Casey tomorrow, but I am keen to see how the boys go on TV.

Great to have footy back. There is a lot of excitement around our new players - and rightly so - but tomorrow I am particularly interested in seeing both of Harry and Charlie out there.

Its not all about you J.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I received an email from the club with a redirection link on the image for free tickets. takes you to ticketmaster.

What is the likelihood of it being a lockout, i cant get there before 12:30 and am worried it could be locked out by then.. Also never been to Casey what is parking like?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back