Game Day JLT Community Series - Carlton v Melbourne Game Day Discussion/Autopsy

Remove this Banner Ad

He kicked 3 or more goals 3 times last year and ended up with 25 for the season.
This is not a brag...

He's just a guy getting on the end of a good midfield performance. If he's kicking 40+ goals when you're flying, I'll stand corrected, but he's probably your worst senior forward.

This is not a brag...

He's just a guy getting on the end of a good midfield performance. If he's kicking 40+ goals when you're flying, I'll stand corrected, but he's probably your worst senior forward.

Kent kicked 3 more goals than wright in 2016. And he played 2 less games. Happy to have our "worst" forward kicking more goals than any of carltons.

Kent kicked 3 more goals than wright in 2016. And he played 2 less games. Happy to have our "worst" forward kicking more goals than any of carltons.
It's almost like you don't even recognise that it's a team sport

BTW, Jack Watts is your worst forward

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought Dees supporters might show us a little empathy given where we are as a club but they're really getting chirpy.

They're emboldened by ex-Melb media people who are from (and consider) their last successful period was when they were losing GF's.

Lyon probably gives people relationship advice in his spare time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back