Kyabram DFL 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played juniors with tabilk, some 3rds with the Lakers. Played a bit of footy with the bushrangers and then Mooroopna. Was in and out of the seniors there last year. Stands at about 200cm I think.

Pretty sure he was at Mooroopna until somewhere near clearances and playing seniors before deciding to go back to Nagambie. As I understand it had to play Ressies because he couldn't play enough games to qualify to play senior finals. Only bit I don't understand about that story was how did he had enough games for reserves finals.

I hear the gum have picked up 4 from mooroopna 1 from dhurringile and also another player from tat. Can u shed and any light on them smooth?

Excuse my ignorance BHH, but is Tattersall a recruit or did he come up from Junior's??

Tattersall a former Bushy ruckman still only a kid recruited late in the season and missed through a suspension from Mooroopna. Big recruit for the lakers. Would think he will be the premier ruckman of the comp this year. Kid can play!

Hey Ultra, I'm hearing your swannies have picked up a fair few more than has been advertised. Looking red hot I've heard? Mail also tells me that Duncan is looking fitter than ever? Between him and Stirling they might be looking to add to those league medals at the nest

Hey Ultra, I'm hearing your swannies have picked up a fair few more than has been advertised. Looking red hot I've heard? Mail also tells me that Duncan is looking fitter than ever? Between him and Stirling they might be looking to add to those league medals at the nest
Hey Buddy, nah all have been advertised on Avenel's facebook page pretty sure, the list is in good shape but can alway's improve.
Haha don't know where you heard that one mate, but after Haysom gave him a touch up in the granny I think he know's he need's to be fitter. Stirling is always going to be a chance. Inclusions of Horsburgh and Sidey into the comp might make a bit of a difference in that department.

Hey Buddy, nah all have been advertised on Avenel's facebook page pretty sure, the list is in good shape but can alway's improve.
Haha don't know where you heard that one mate, but after Haysom gave him a touch up in the granny I think he know's he need's to be fitter. Stirling is always going to be a chance. Inclusions of Horsburgh and Sidey into the comp might make a bit of a difference in that department.

How do you think the Swans are off for depth Ultra?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Buddy I can tell you what has been on our FB page is it unless we get a sneaky late one;) , as for Kasey don't think he missed a session except for his table dancing day and l reckon they are both happy to pass on a medal to go one further this year.

Buddy I can tell you what has been on our FB page is it unless we get a sneaky late one;) , as for Kasey don't think he missed a session except for his table dancing day and l reckon they are both happy to pass on a medal to go one further this year.
Hi all
I'm new to the thread but have been involved with the KDL for a few years.
I hope I can be a positive contributor

Hey fellas
Been following this thread for a while now and thought I'd get involved... love chatting about anything KDFL. My family has been involved with rushworth for many years and I believe this is the year of the tiger My top 4 top is
- Rushworth
- Avenel
- Stanhope
- nagambie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back