Kyabram DFL 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey fellas
Been following this thread for a while now and thought I'd get involved... love chatting about anything KDFL. My family has been involved with rushworth for many years and I believe this is the year of the tiger My top 4 top is
- Rushworth
- Avenel
- Stanhope
- nagambie

HAHAHAH u pulling he Micky or what? No doubt they'll be big improvers but to finish on top of the ladder is a big statement. Maybe i no nothing about the Comp or the ladder predictions but I reckon me saying they will not finish on top is a fair statement. I do believe they will play finals tho!

HAHAHAH u pulling he Micky or what? No doubt they'll be big improvers but to finish on top of the ladder is a big statement. Maybe i no nothing about the Comp or the ladder predictions but I reckon me saying they will not finish on top is a fair statement. I do believe they will play finals tho!

They have brought some quality in, but coming from a fair way back, and is going to be a very strong year for the KDFL, strongest it has been in a long time.
I think the boy is a passionate rushy man with high hopes

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hey fellas
Been following this thread for a while now and thought I'd get involved... love chatting about anything KDFL. My family has been involved with rushworth for many years and I believe this is the year of the tiger My top 4 top is
- Rushworth
- Avenel
- Stanhope
- nagambie

They'll be in the mix.
Who have they recruited so far on top of..

Shayne Lynch
Rob Osbourne
Jed Perry
Jake Perry
Dan Collyer

A Locky player tells me one of Stanhopes big Gorillas got reported today in their trail match, and it wasn't his only hit. Must have been a serious match

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any results from matches yesterday? How'd lancy go against picola swoop..
1st 2onds and 3 rds were played at picola we were pleased with the hit out they were good in the 1st 2 quarters and then I thought we outplayed them in second half we were missing 6 of our better players The big news from yesterday is that Kyabram premiership mid Steve Thompson has come back on board hopefully by midweek 2 more talls out of Ky will follow There is no doubt the Kdl is going to be the strongest it's been in years can't wait bring it on !!

1st 2onds and 3 rds were played at picola we were pleased with the hit out they were good in the 1st 2 quarters and then I thought we outplayed them in second half we were missing 6 of our better players The big news from yesterday is that Kyabram premiership mid Steve Thompson has come back on board hopefully by midweek 2 more talls out of Ky will follow There is no doubt the Kdl is going to be the strongest it's been in years can't wait bring it on !!
I must have at a different game swoop we got done by 5 or 6 and they had 5 out

Can anyone shed any light on the Ardmona situation?

They've got enough numbers for Seniors, but Reserves unlikely for the first few rounds at least. He's got Brayden and Shannon Hockey back to the club.
Ralphys having a crack at it, certainly well aware that it's going to be a rough year. He's definitely an Ardy boy through thick and thin.

They've got enough numbers for Seniors, but Reserves unlikely for the first few rounds at least. He's got Brayden and Shannon Hockey back to the club.
Ralphys having a crack at it, certainly well aware that it's going to be a rough year. He's definitely an Ardy boy through thick and thin.
Can't see Shannon hock playing more than one game the way his body holds up but good luck to ralphy, has ralphy recruited any other players good enough to mention??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back