Preview Ports V Fremantle Round 2 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

A little sloppy, but...

Ghgxpbt.gif

Gold.

Check this out Gray Day

It will be Trengove beating Sandilands in the ruck IMO. Trengove pull/tap a hitout to himself and boot it does wonders against lumbering rucks.

i was thinking of this myself, JT is much better ground level, Sandilands just becomes a liability after the ruck contest. Throw Ryder in the forward to rest, and the rest will take of itself.

First post in about 6 months...

From memory hasn't Jacko smashed Sandi the last few times we've played them? Hopefully he can keep that form up and make Sandi sore so Ryder can be the smooth Lade-like ruck from last week that jumps all over him.

First post in about 6 months...

From memory hasn't Jacko smashed Sandi the last few times we've played them? Hopefully he can keep that form up and make Sandi sore so Ryder can be the smooth Lade-like ruck from last week that jumps all over him.
I remember jacko in maybe 2015 (?) having a game winning last quarter cameo against sandi but that was after our ruck god hero Brent renouf softened him up first

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A VERY interesting game coming up.

All the lads were in a good head-space in round one and all seemed to want to get the job done (and did) for our Cap's 200th. Hopefully the first round wasn't just a one off, but will be our standard of play throughout the whole year.
This year's greater use of psyc (Ceri Evans) may have done the trick. The article before Round 1 from the TheAge on Boak demonstrated how much it has helped him. Maybe they have really focused on it and the belief is back. Certainly our senior guys needed it. Time will tell.
http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...nt-to-love-his-job-again-20170317-gv0ocu.html

I remember jacko in maybe 2015 (?) having a game winning last quarter cameo against sandi but that was after our ruck god hero Brent renouf softened him up first
That was the day I met you!

(not being a stalker it is remembered because we were in the loungey change room locker thing and its the only time Ive been there :)).

From what I have heard I will warn you all that we could see an epic selection meltdown on here come tomorrow night when 22 is confirmed

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Houston we are going to have a problem!?

I wouldn't be too annoyed at R.Gray (I reckon he's injured) or S.Gray being replaced by Krak.

Dropping Eddy would cause some melting though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back