Oppo Camp Non-Essendon Thread XI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard it sober for the first time not that long ago. Didn't think it was possible to sing it with no energy.
ah fair enough- i didn't think it was possible to hear it whilst sober.

Both these teams in trouble next few years.
Both teams kept in the game by players over 30 and close to retirement, Sydney will be better off sooner than Hawks though. I'd love Florent to be in the red sash

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Both teams kept in the game by players over 30 and close to retirement, Sydney will be better off sooner than Hawks though. I'd love Florent to be in the red sash
Sydney definitely have the better youth but they also have better top end talent that will keep them in that mid range area.

Hawks I feel will bottom out hard and therefore get access to top end talent.

Sydney have the academies though which is rubbish.

In a way I'm kind of happy Hawthorn won (sue me). Finals race now most likely down to 11 teams including Melbourne who are inconsistent, Richmond who are the ultimate chokers, Port who can't seem to beat a decent side, developing teams in Fremantle and St Kild, teams like Geelong, West Coast and the Dogs who had quite a few poor showings so far and even the best teams in the league in Adelaide and GWS can't be considered outright premiership favourites give how this season has panned out so far. We are a legitimate finals threat if we get it to click.

The swans lost their first 6 games. They were never going to make finals after that. It's hard enough to win 12 games out of 22 let alone win 12 out of 16.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back