Workshop Jumper Ideas for 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'll play along with the Carlton ideas, but using the Sturt blue as an alternate colour, keeping the 'Blues' narrative if you will. Also have a white version.View attachment 375953 View attachment 375954
18789508_10213256800634204_690520520_o.png
18789755_10213256800714206_2037164420_o.png

Melbourne
Home: Worn Home vs Everyone.
Melbourne Home.png
Away: Worn Away vs Brisbane, Collingwood, Essendon, Fremantle, Geelong, Gold Coast, GWS, Hawthorn, North Melbourne, Richmond, Sydney, Western Bulldogs.
Melbourne Away.png
Clash: Worn Away vs Adelaide, Carlton, Port Adelaide, St. Kilda, West Coast.
Melbourne Clash.png

Unlike most, I'm not a fan of the V. I prefer our 1997 & 2004 guernseys the most. I don't have photoshop to do anything fancy but I've tried to make the front and back complement each other.

oswX21.png

I wanna say "If I had a dollar for everytime someone has posted this sort of concept..." but for what it's worth, that's actually a unique take on it.

Would be great if Collingwood wouldn't chuck a wobbly...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unlike most, I'm not a fan of the V. I prefer our 1997 & 2004 guernseys the most. I don't have photoshop to do anything fancy but I've tried to make the front and back complement each other.

oswX21.png
At first I was like "ohhhh, stripes and a yoke. That's an interesting take". Then I realised it's the PBs in reverse. Amazed that hasn't come up more often.

oswX21.png
This would look mint with a white number panel

We'll wear a light grey clash jumper next season with a navy CFC which was requested by the players who didn't want white or the baby blue. The colour will be very similar to the grey stripes in the current clash jumper but solid all over.
I'm not sure about the shorts & socks but I image they'll be the same with the socks maybe having navy blue up the top.
#Bluemour

Interesting rumour that popped up on the Carlton board

I doubt it's an original concept but I quickly mocked up this as a potential Fremantle clash today while procrastinating more important things.
sams freo away.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back