FTA-TV Game of Thrones - *WARNING! leaked episodes spoilers*

Remove this Banner Ad

if every campaigner stopped talking in riddles things would get solved a lot easier

S:'where did you find the letter ayra'
A:'littlefingers room'
S: ' oh that explains a lot, good job lets kill him'

the chat during their walk was the best, Tormund rules.

Would be dumb to bring up dragonbinder now though unless it's to take over the nightkings dragon.

My link died as Danny flew off with the crew. From what I've read benjen comes out of nowhere and saves Jon? Anyone help me out with how he gets away and benjens ending? Can't be stuffed trying another torrent

Benjen rolls in out of nowhere clears house gives jon his horse and gets swamped as jon rides off

If Bran can see everything you'd hope at some point he may do something useful, like warg into a bear and help out or some s**t.

Useless plot-convenient git.

or you know tell people something important, jons parents, littlefingers a campaigner anything really

Benjen rolls in out of nowhere clears house gives jon his horse and gets swamped as jon rides off
What did Benjen yell out as Jon rode away, even with no reason to sacrifice himself and under no real threat from the wights?

"I've served my purpose on this show now!"

It was actually quite a dumb moment...they could easily have rode away together. In fact, given Jon was near death, Benjen keeping him warm would have been the smart option.

What did Benjen yell out as Jon rode away, even with no reason to sacrifice himself and under no real threat from the wights?

It was actually quite a dumb moment...they could easily have rode away together. In fact, given Jon was near death, Benjen keeping him warm would have been the smart option.
'My arc is over Jon, you must go, now!'

Glad I tuned in even if the quality was a bit shoddy.

Best episode since, well, a fortnight ago. Season 7 is delivering in spades.

Night King's spear was pretty badass, still liked Jorah's effort in the pit more though. :D

Wow!
So Bran.... you can see everything that has happened, will happen and is happening..... hey mate how about stop being such an aloof campaigner and tell people some useful s**t instead of telling Sansa that you saw her get raped..... maybe hey Jon, I know who your mum and dad are..... hey Jon, tell Dany to make sure her Dragons are ready for a flying ice spear.

Such a good ep, some great conversations, legit thought Arya was going to * Sansa up even though I started the ep positive that it was just misdirection by the writers.

Ice Dragon going to * s**t up. Blue flames??

Loved the Dany/Jon scenes. Still didn't want him to bend da knee though.

The Hound and Brienne both heading to Kings landing. * yeah. Tag team takedown of the mountain??

Interested to see what Qyburn/Cersei does when he sees the the Wight?

Hot Damn * Balls, I guess dragons aren't that big a weapon against ice spears
If Night King fails he can always get a gig as Westeros quarterback with that arm

Ice Dragon gonna * s**t up y'all
Hound and Tormund discussing Brienne was gold

Ayra is a little campaigner, kinda turning on her arrogant arse. You shut your eyes and did sweet * all when your pop lost his head, don't try and he an hero now and say what you would have done, as you did * all.

Send one dragon, flame Cersei and get on with the task at hand and prepare to fight winter.

Agree with Bran being useless spectrum boy, quit bating over your Sansa spank bank up at the tree and get in the game already

*Kill of the Week*
Easily goes to the Night King and his gold medal Olympic record spear throw
Second best Jorah on the bear

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ayra is a little campaigner, kinda turning on her arrogant arse. You shut your eyes and did sweet **** all when your pop lost his head, don't try and he an hero now and say what you would have done, as you did **** all.

I feel like Arya is somehow baiting Sansa into getting rid of Littlefinger. Why else explain in such detail how the faces work, give her access to them and then hand her the Valaryian steel dagger? It's all a bit confusing.

Wish this hadn't been leaked/"accidentally released". The picture was okay but no more than that. Which is a shame as it was very CGI heavy and with plenty of landscape shots. Probably one of the best episodes they've had but I'll have to rewatch it to fully appreciate i.e. on Monday or later. Audio was a little bad too. I couldn't forget these things while watching it.

Been waiting years for somebody to murder a dragon so that was fun. And now he's a white walker dragon! The Lord of the Rings is going to look super pissy by the time this ends next year.

Last edited:
The Sansa-Littlefinger scene made me think "Oh, Arya is pretending to be Sansa and Sansa is hiding in the cupboard watching" or something. But doesn't seem like it. Can't see the Stark sisters trying to knock off each other though so it's probably leading to Littlefinger getting the green dream.

Imagine if the 2018 finale is leaked early. What a ******* disaster. HBO please stop these campaigners; they don't even upload the top quality versions.

Yeah that bit was pretty stupid.

"Come with me"

There's no time!"

Reminded me of this:

So is it possible the Drogon and Rhaegal are gonna get hooked up with some sweet dragonglass armour? Or Gendry could some how forge some valyrian steel armour?

My heart actually broke seeing Dannys reaction when the spear went through Viserion. Can only imagine her reaction when she next sees it.

Last edited:
The Sansa-Littlefinger scene made me think "Oh, Arya is pretending to be Sansa and Sansa is hiding in the cupboard watching" or something. But doesn't seem like it. Can't see the Stark sisters trying to knock off each other though so it's probably leading to Littlefinger getting the green dream.

Imagine if the 2018 finale is leaked early. What a ******* disaster. HBO please stop these campaigners; they don't even upload the top quality versions.

Arya will execute him next episode

Bran wargued through the undead giant in episode 1.

Surely he could wargue the undead Dragon with the WW king on it. And like impale them into the entire mountain of dragonglass or something.

Wish this hadn't been leaked/"accidentally released". The picture was okay but no more than that. Which is a shame as it was very CGI heavy and with plenty of landscape shots. Probably one of the best episodes they've had but I'll have to rewatch it to fully appreciate i.e. on Monday or later. Audio was a little bad too. I couldn't forget these things while watching it.

Been waiting years for somebody to murder a dragon so that was fun. And now he's a white walker dragon! The Lord of the Rings is going to look super pissy by the time this ends next year.

There are 2 versions one was 1gb and some bloke filmed it on his phone off the tv apparently and a 2gb version that was almost perfect. This wasnt a hack it was hbo go in spain accidently pressing the wrong button

Remove this Banner Ad

Back