Competitions 2017 Collingwood Board SuperCoach Leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

Cool your team name?

It seems like it's all full some peeps on hotrods joined I think I will get their alias... So we know who we are all up against.

Last edited:

I filled the last spot in Div 3, sorry I wasn't here to help fill the first couple of leagues.

GgLF9Q.png

Anyone having difficulty getting supercoach scores post game online? Saying I need to subscribe to the Herald sun and no thanks. I would pay $20 to be supercoach gold but aint forking out a HS Subsription.

Anyone having difficulty getting supercoach scores post game online? Saying I need to subscribe to the Herald sun and no thanks. I would pay $20 to be supercoach gold but aint forking out a HS Subsription.
I think the HS has been very glitchy. I wouldn't bother paying for the subscription. Once they sort their s**t out, plenty of info online anyway.

Leagues are all full sorry. Not sure if it's too late to join the group or not - try a couple of the links to it above (one or two didn't work)

Well done to morelli89 on taking out div 2 and a really solid overall rank on the year :thumbsu:
Good work again to the organizers for getting the leagues up this year, too :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back