TheSierBear

Premiership Player
Jan 25, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
soft spot for Carlton out of pity
Cool your team name?

It seems like it's all full some peeps on hotrods joined I think I will get their alias... So we know who we are all up against.

Last edited:

B&W Army

Team Captain
Oct 8, 2004
Fantasyland
AFL Club
Collingwood
I filled the last spot in Div 3, sorry I wasn't here to help fill the first couple of leagues.

GgLF9Q.png

TheSierBear

Premiership Player
Jan 25, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
soft spot for Carlton out of pity
Anyone having difficulty getting supercoach scores post game online? Saying I need to subscribe to the Herald sun and no thanks. I would pay $20 to be supercoach gold but aint forking out a HS Subsription.

Anyone having difficulty getting supercoach scores post game online? Saying I need to subscribe to the Herald sun and no thanks. I would pay $20 to be supercoach gold but aint forking out a HS Subsription.
I think the HS has been very glitchy. I wouldn't bother paying for the subscription. Once they sort their s**t out, plenty of info online anyway.

JustInsideFifty

All Australian
Sep 15, 2015
Tas
AFL Club
Collingwood
Leagues are all full sorry. Not sure if it's too late to join the group or not - try a couple of the links to it above (one or two didn't work)

Well done to morelli89 on taking out div 2 and a really solid overall rank on the year :thumbsu:
Good work again to the organizers for getting the leagues up this year, too :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back