The Manager Merry-go-Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuchel is known as being an abrasive character and wouldnt last ten seconds at Bayern with the type of characters they have around the club.
Would they have patience for Nagelsman ? if they lost afew games he would be canned .

That’s the thing. I don’t think they plan on losing with nagelsmann. And he’s that good a coach they may not. But don’t know how Robben/Ribéry would go with a coach younger than them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol
Wenger has a gold pass at Arsenal. When he dies they will cryogenically preserve him and wheel him out on match days

Can just envisage Arsenal in 2029.

621937.jpg

oZ0xmkFLUU6BcyTU7-1oOoYJIPg=.gif

Mazzari at Everton would be hilarious to say the least, can't see how he'd be any better than Koeman.

Few reports saying Bilic is safe until the end of the season. My guess is we target Rafa or Ancelotti, and then probably end up with David Moyes as a replacement...

What a time to be a West Ham/Everton/Leicester fan, so frustrating!

We're the ones that wanted revenue split based on size ala Spain, and yet look at us.

So much for closing the gap to the Top 6, huh.

Mazzari at Everton would be hilarious to say the least, can't see how he'd be any better than Koeman.

Few reports saying Bilic is safe until the end of the season. My guess is we target Rafa or Ancelotti, and then probably end up with David Moyes as a replacement...

I don't think Rafa would be interested in moving sideways.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had a feeling he was next man to get the chop. The failure to win the last two games against Bournemouth and WBA sealed it.
No idea who they can bring in at this stage. I bet Wilder from Sheff utd would be a good pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back