Manchester United Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping for a strong performance in tomorrow’s game, win and we hit 50pts, 3 clear of Liverpool. Stoke are pop, relegation beckons for them.
More importantly, 3 clear of Chelsea. With Liverpool's leaky defence I can't see them passing us given the discipline of Chelsea, us and Spurs to come.

Arsenal are cooked in the top 4 race, 8 points out now. When does Wenger get the flick?

Interesting to see where Sanchez plays if we sign him, his best position is probably LW but i think Mou might play him in the no 10 spot behind Lukaku or in Matas role on the right with license to roam.

Will definitely be a 10/RW, Martial is going to well right now.

Yeah I on't see any reason not to do the usual Martial/Rashford playing the 90 thing on the left when one or the other has been delivering for us so well every time.

I think he’s a good player, but doesn’t seem to be able to produce his best regularly, and Sanchez is more of a match winner and game changer.

Btw, should the deal go through, what’s our best line up assuming everyone is fit with Sanchez in the team?

Lukaku
Martial Pogba Sanchez
Matic Herrera
Shaw Jones Bailey Valencia
DDG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think he’s a good player, but doesn’t seem to be able to produce his best regularly, and Sanchez is more of a match winner and game changer.

Btw, should the deal go through, what’s our best line up assuming everyone is fit with Sanchez in the team?

Lukaku
Martial Pogba Sanchez
Matic Herrera
DDG
Probably spot on.

Lukaku
Martial Pogba Sanchez
Matic Herrera
DDG
I'd play Lingard as the number 10 and Pogba in place of Herrera, but that's because Lingard is playing unreal football there right now

I'd play Lingard as the number 10 and Pogba in place of Herrera, but that's because Lingard is playing unreal football there right now
Pogba plays his best football in an advanced role and is our best player. He can't play beside Matic in a midfield two either as he has less of an impact on the game there and leaves Matic exposed.

It'll be Valencia until the end of this season, then it will go to Pogba.

On another note, getting sick of players like Pogba, Lingard and Rashford completely burning passes to Martial and Lukaku in the box, we'd have scored 4 or 5 against Burnley is they learned to pass the ball.

With Carrick going who will be the next captain?

Going to Assume it will be Tony V with Pogba as vice
Should be De Gea. Will be Valencia

It'll be Valencia until the end of this season, then it will go to Pogba.

On another note, getting sick of players like Pogba, Lingard and Rashford completely burning passes to Martial and Lukaku in the box, we'd have scored 4 or 5 against Burnley is they learned to pass the ball.

Yep, very annoying, we aren’t clinical enough when we are in a good position to set up a goal, way to many times players are getting burnt because the guy with the ball wants the glory.

Yep, very annoying, we aren’t clinical enough when we are in a good position to set up a goal, way to many times players are getting burnt because the guy with the ball wants the glory.

Yep and then we have players like Lukaku looking to off-load and creating goals, he should be on the end of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back