Will's mum in Fresh Prince

images

Also played Doakes' mother in Dexter and a nurse in Big Bang Theory a few times

images

Will's mum in Fresh Prince

images

Also played Doakes' mother in Dexter and a nurse in Big Bang Theory a few times

images

She's also been a nurse in Two & A Half Men a few times,another Chuck Lorre show.
She is in the unaired pilot of The Big Bang Theory as the receptionist/nurse at the Sperm Bank Sheldon & Leonard go to at the start.

She is in the unaired pilot of The Big Bang Theory as the receptionist/nurse at the Sperm Bank Sheldon & Leonard go to at the start.
That scene is replicated, almost perfectly, in the aired Pilot. Sheldon is much more hornier in the Unaired Pilot, which is hard to believe with the current version of the character.

How about a singer? I was watching Grace Slick (Jefferson Airplane/Jefferson Starship) in an SBS doco, and it was a while before it dawned on me that she was the same woman who sang We Built This City. Crikey. Sure, she's in her 70s, but still.

435318.jpg

how_rock_stars_640_38.jpg

I heard that Jefferson Airplane, changed their name to Jefferson Starship, and then Starship, who sung "We Built This City", so I think it is the same band.

I heard that Jefferson Airplane, changed their name to Jefferson Starship, and then Starship, who sung "We Built This City", so I think it is the same band.
Is that a Simpsons reference? :D :thumbsu:

Homer, teaching his kids about the history of rock: "Grand Funk Railroad paved the way for Jefferson Airplane, which cleared the way for Jefferson Starship. The stage was now set for The Alan Parsons Project, which I believe was some sort of hovercraft."

Bit of a Monster in both shows but took me a while to realise this Aussie actress was the crazy killer bitch from Dexter too.

Took me a while to also figure out where I saw the Aunty in this show from. She is the doctor's mother from Masters of Sex

Because she only appears in the show occasionally (usually suffering some sort of trauma due to Larry David's bumbling antics) I wasn't aware that the same actress Ashly Holloway had played the role of Sammi Green (Jeff and Susie's daughter) for the entire run of the series Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Michael okeefe

danny in caddyshack

fred in roseanne (jackies husband? father of child)

Attachments

• images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    14.1 KB · Views: 21
  • images (2).jpeg
    images (2).jpeg
    21.9 KB · Views: 20
And since there's already been a couple Sons of Anarchy entries

Gemma's fella
418609-sons-of-anarchy.jpg

Sonny's first partner
jimmy-smits.jpg

Princess Leia's adoptive father
latest

His skin is flawless, and he is probably over taking orders from white guys with blondish brown hair who forget to shave.
dba9e00cf988b6338bd6f0cff2e0694a.jpg

Jimmy Smits was also in '80s hit drama, "L.A. Law".

Guy with the sword looks like Burton Cummings, bet he can't sing like him though!
I don't know who Burton Cummings is but Inigo Montoya / Mandy Patinkin can sing.

BTW, if you've never seen The Princess Bride, do yourself a favour.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back