Bay 13 Court: The People of Bay 13 vs STPer18 & Jazny

Are STPer18 & Jazny Guilty?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I've been running some forensics on the case. I've come up with evidence that I think is quite conclusive

If you look at STPer18 and Jazny , you have the letters STPERJAZNY and the numbers 18. Jumbling the letters around to form a sentence I've come up with WE ARE GUILTY and the '18' obviously represents the amount of years these two campaigners should be spending behind bars. Don't drop the soap you two.

RedVest4 and A Cut Above I hope you consider the new evidence.

I've been running some forensics on the case. I've come up with evidence that I think is quite conclusive

If you look at STPer18 and Jazny , you have the letters STPERJAZNY and the numbers 18. Jumbling the letters around to form a sentence I've come up with WE ARE GUILTY and the '18' obviously represents the amount of years these two campaigners should be spending behind bars. Don't drop the soap you two.

RedVest4 and A Cut Above I hope you consider the new evidence.
Probably the most compelling argument put forward so far truth be told. :think:

tumblr_o7ma0zYWkf1ukes1io2_500.gif

Last edited:
:eek:

Ja..Ja..Jaz??
Christianity is a beautiful religion followed by all the elite people in every field!! Messi <3 in soccer, Federer in Tennis, Garry Ablett Jr in AFL, and STPer18 at posting on bigfooty and in Bigfooty tipping competitions, and whoever that band that AlterRob liked that everyone said is Christian rock in music. Can't two completely separate people like Christians?? :(

giphy.gif

Jazny you can plead a mistrial!

Rule 3
Do not start threads about other posters as these invariably end up turning ugly and create more work for us. Only threads sanctioned by the Mods like The Hall of Fame or MVP type threads are the exception where debate about each other are tolerated..

Ahhhhh, this whole court thing takes me back to my court case with LongDaveyJetta where he tried to prove i whelched on a bet. Duritz was my lawyer. We kicked his arse.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jazny you can plead a mistrial!

Rule 3
Do not start threads about other posters as these invariably end up turning ugly and create more work for us. Only threads sanctioned by the Mods like The Hall of Fame or MVP type threads are the exception where debate about each other are tolerated..

Surely counteracted by the obscene flaunting of the listed team rule!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its so funny that some people actually believe I would go to all the trouble of changing my IP address, personality, interests, typing style, all just to get extra likes, but then I completely give myself away by constantly saying I think my other account is the best poster on the bay :think::kony::clapping::clapping:

cant be bothered switching accounts so I will just reply as STPer18 below

Listen up all you 1963 anoos sore floggos, I have had it just about up to here with this shoddy trial :straining: I expected much better from the likes of you RedVest4 you d / h :drunk: 16 > 13 plebians :straining: Keep the melts coming :thumbsu:

Its so funny that some people actually believe I would go to all the trouble of changing my IP address, personality, interests, typing style, all just to get extra likes, but then I completely give myself away by constantly saying I think my other account is the best poster on the bay :think::kony::clapping::clapping:

You obviously thought you were so clever that you could hide in plain sight.

Nothing gets past Bay 13 though. :rainbow:

Halt proceedings please.

RedVest4 you are summoned to appear before a judicial investigative committee on charges of judicial misconduct, including but not limited to falsification of facts, accepting bribes and collusion.

Once you are found guilty, you will be disbarred retrospectively.

Halt proceedings please.

RedVest4 you are summoned to appear before a judicial investigative committee on charges of judicial misconduct, including but not limited to falsification of facts.

If found guilty, you will be disbarred retrospectively.
craffles remove this therapist rooter from my court room!

The Jury has found Jazny and STPer18 GUILTY on all counts!

A Cut Above please submit your request for a suitable punishment.
I believe the punishment most suitable for any poster found guilty of using an alias to like their own posts is removal of the like button from both accounts.

Back