Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 7: East Side Hawks vs Mt. Buller Demons at Waverley Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Mr Eagle is on 297, but has sadly disappeared, and is yet to play this season.

For an active (I used this term loosely) player, Marklar_33 is next best on 266 career games.

Hey! I posted like 6-8 times last season!

Hey! I posted like 6-8 times last season!
I hope that East Side aren’t becoming s retirement home of hacks that have long served the competition and now need a seeet, safe environment where they’ll get games for no activity.

I hope that East Side aren’t becoming s retirement home of hacks that have long served the competition and now need a seeet, safe environment where they’ll get games for no activity.
Is the holy grail a fully active list? Or will okeydoke7 just get mad at said list for posting too much?

We clearly have different ambitions

Is the holy grail a fully active list? Or will okeydoke7 just get mad at said list for posting too much?
If okey had his way you’d be split into five separate teams with just an active ruckline, centreman and full forward.

More teams = more opportunities to play FF = more chances for okey to satisfy his inferiority complex.

Don’t think I’m not onto him. :p

Edit: Onto, for *s sake, onto. Not into.

We clearly have different ambitions
Well it’s pretty clear yours don’t involve a premiership. All good sides need a good strong anchor at full forward. We, for instance have RodneyDangerfield who will lead us to the promised land.

You, on the other hand, seem to have misunderstood and sought out a wanchor instead.

A bit concerned actually, I sent him a message months ago to check in with him and he never got back to me. Looks a long time since he’a been online. :( Does anyone have any clue if he’s alright?

He was gone for a while, then he PM'd me out of the blue and said things were getting back on track IRL and he wasn't far off normal activity again... that was the last time he logged in. I genuinely hope he's not far off popping up again.

He was gone for a while, then he PM'd me out of the blue and said things were getting back on track IRL and he wasn't far off normal activity again... that was the last time he logged in. I genuinely hope he's not far off popping up again.
I’m glad to hear it. He came across as a genuinely good, nice guy which was an incredible feat given the dickheads he had for teammates :p

I’m glad to hear it. He came across as a genuinely good, nice guy which was an incredible feat given the dickheads he had for teammates :p

Yeah, but we ended up getting rid of those blokes at least.

I checked out the footage and found this exposé
View attachment 469256
That wasn't from this morning. That was released in "The Fappening".

I'd be very careful posting that image on the internet. I was under-cooked when that pic was taken. You might end up facing jail time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No one celebrated my seventh 50 game milestone last week :( But it’s fair enough, it was my fault. I should’ve saved it for this week where I’d be returning to Waverley Park, the old haunt where my adoring fans saw most of my best, inactive work.
I celebrated your 350th in the name of #Headless297

That wasn't from this morning. That was released in "The Fappening".

I'd be very careful posting that image on the internet. I was under-cooked when that pic was taken. You might end up facing jail time.
A risk I'm prepared to take. I know there's someone out there who will save my bacon.

Well it’s pretty clear yours don’t involve a premiership. All good sides need a good strong anchor at full forward. We, for instance have RodneyDangerfield who will lead us to the promised land.

You, on the other hand, seem to have misunderstood and sought out a wanchor instead.

Now I have to drag my 3 premiership medallions down to the club and find out who tf our full forward is

Thanks a lot!

That's so wonderful. Thanks for your honesty.

That it wasn't an invitation? Yes, quite sure. But I see you've ignored that, anyway, so poo you.

Thank you for your vote of confidence.

Sorry cooney.
That’s okay

Yeah, but we ended up getting rid of those blokes at least.
Glad they’re gone. Especially found that bloke that used to play full forward insufferable. You know, the one that kicked a couple of goals, ended up leading the league goal scoring and winning every award the competition has to offer short of the Mobbs?

Glad they’re gone. Especially found that bloke that used to play full forward insufferable. You know, the one that kicked a couple of goals, ended up leading the league goal scoring and winning every award the competition has to offer short of the Mobbs?

lanky_wes, get a load of this guy. Hasn't even won a Mobbs!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back