Retired 45. Cillian McDaid - Officially Retires as at 15th October

Remove this Banner Ad

Couldn't be that scourge of modern day could it..McDaid Retries Offal....I dont mind a bit of lambs fry but many don't and I always say try it again.....a tripographical error...........

To be honest, I would love for the club to ease off the whole Irish recruitment program. It seems so much effort for not a lot of reward. With the new recruitment team/program, maybe we should be putting our attention to training and development of our existing players. I understood the potential pluses when we got hammered with draft penalties, but I don’t now.

And there ends the Irish experiment.

Poaching Aussie basketballers seems like a better strategy for category B rookies.

To be honest, I would love for the club to ease off the whole Irish recruitment program. It seems so much effort for not a lot of reward. With the new recruitment team/program, maybe we should be putting our attention to training and development of our existing players. I understood the potential pluses when we got hammered with draft penalties, but I don’t now.

I agree. Tuohy was our success story and we offloaded him #WILLNEVERGETOVERIT

And there ends the Irish experiment.

Poaching Aussie basketballers seems like a better strategy for category B rookies.

There’s different avenues avail for Cat B’s prospects with international (Irish separate) & non-registered = your Aust basketballers types.
Ideally you have multiple and a stacked Cat B list as you try them out, hopefully with a good strike rate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back