Feedback BigFooty Forum Upgrade - Read OP first, then post issues and feedback in here please.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chief, in the old version there was a green bar at the top of the screen, which took you to other parts of the forum (I don't know if they used where you've been recently, or rotated things like the cricket board in and out during cricket season). It was really convenient, is there any way to get it back?
We need to re-code that add-on as version 2 software is vastly different to version 1.5.

Maybe in the next few weeks?

Tables look great - the old code works as does some new code.

Click the "table" button above the reply box to set the table dimensions.

tables-1.png

tables-2.png

You can go above the default maximum rows and columns by adding rows and columns after you add the table.

tables-3.png

You can align the text vertically and horizontally:

tables-4.png

And you can add a header:

tables-5.png

And there you are:
ThisIs TheHeader

This

Is

A

Table

Hi! Aligned to the bottom.

You can do
some things
with it

Text aligned to the top

Bold!

Old table code still works, and will be converted to the new table code if you edit the post and save it again:

hello!

old

table :(

these

still

work

BBCode won't work in cells in old tables. Not sure if it ever will as they changed the whole BBcode system.

Hey Chief, the most stable genius,, you can no longer chance the colour of the text of a tagged username.

eg. Chief will stay red even when you change it's colour to blue.

Hey Chief, the greatest Admin in history, you can no longer chance the colour of the text of a tagged username.

eg. Chief will stay red even when you change it's colour to blue.
Not sure - I will note it.

The full screen ad that opens every time I open the website on my phone is starting to really grate on my nerves. It’s massive and obnoxious and is almost impossible to close without accidentally clicking on the ad.

The full screen ad that opens every time I open the website on my phone is starting to really grate on my nerves. It’s massive and obnoxious and is almost impossible to close without accidentally clicking on the ad.
The NFL one?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chief one thing I've noticed over the last two weeks, which stands out most on the FJGD board, is that images are loading really slowly. This is occuring for me on multiple devices and across multiple connections.

Tables look great - the old code works as does some new code.

Click the "table" button above the reply box to set the table dimensions.
Awesome stuff, I've had a quick play around with the new table bb code and it's fairly easy to work out. Tables look good too. The conversion of old table bb code to the new format is also handy.

A number of us are reporting that the First Test thread is not appearing in either the Cricket forum or our watched lists, despite our posting in it.
Might be due to some issues server side. A rebuild has been launched that might fix it.

How is it today?

When will there be some shading for comments with quotes as its confusing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back