Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 7 - Trump takes full responsibility.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's this actor accusing white Trump supporters of his homophobic assault! Turns out to be a complete fabrication and his black mates have been arrested in connection? Lol!!!! Is there anything the anti Trumpster swamp swill wont try on and will they ever actually succeed? Idiots.

Shame. His career was set to skyrocket. That was a crazy story that even CNN and the liberals must have had trouble believing. What happens if Trump wins a 2nd term. Will the left implode further, if that's possible?

He’s seriously losing his s**t. Dementia is very close. Just listen to his words yesterday: “We’re going to be signing today and registering national emergency,” he said. “And it’s a great thing to do, because we have an invasion of drugs, invasion of gangs, invasion of people, and it’s unacceptable. And by signing the national emergency, something signed many times by other presidents, many, many times, President Obama, in fact, we may be using one of the national emergencies that he signed having to do with cartels, criminal cartels. It’s a very good emergency that he signed … And what we really want to do is simple. It’s not like it is complicated. It’s very simple. We want to stop drugs from coming into our country. We want to stop criminals and gangs from coming into our country. Nobody has done the job that we have ever done.” FMD

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I actually think he does quite well with English, as his second language after his native Russian.

Yeah its so funny how he stuffed up the shutdown by taking responsibility for it and now funny that he has screwed himself on the national emergency by declaring its not needed. 12 year olds would be more successful presidents.
He’s a *. Just an incredibly dangerous, orange *.

Around 33 percent of americans have criminal records so its not that dramatic.

Now lets actually look at serious crime that results in prison time. 4 percent of US residents are illegal immigrants and 6 percent of US prison inmates are illegal immigrants. So really there is not that much difference. And when you consider the fact most people in prisons are in the poorer cohorts of the population and illegal immigrants are also mostly in the poorer cohorts of the population then there seems to be no difference in prison rates between illegal immigrants and US citizens. I.e. there is no story here.

I thought many illegal immigrants who commit crimes are prioritised for deporting, so I'm not sure about those US prison inmate stats.

I any case, at what percentage of ICE detainees having a criminal record, would you say there is a story here?

What if the number of illegal immigrants detained by ICE was actually closer to 90% with criminal records?
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...egal-immigrants-arrested-have-criminal-record

And I suspect that 33% may include anyone arrested, who may or many not end up convicted and in prison.
That is, it's like saying 100% of ICE detained illegal immigrants have/will have criminal records (after all, they all are illegal immigrants) given the selection criteria used for your 33%. (NB: About 3% of the US population is in prison currently).

Great post. You should create a separate thread that lists people who weren't murdered by illegal immigrants. Maybe include rape as well.

And they say the left has no class. Pffft
So you are ok with us people and their death by gun?
I suppose it is survival of the fittest if they had functioning brain cells they would flee their shithole country for Australia.

I thought many illegal immigrants who commit crimes are prioritised for deporting, so I'm not sure about those US prison inmate stats.

I any case, at what percentage of ICE detainees having a criminal record, would you say there is a story here?

What if the number of illegal immigrants detained by ICE was actually closer to 90% with criminal records?
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...egal-immigrants-arrested-have-criminal-record

And I suspect that 33% may include anyone arrested, who may or many not end up convicted and in prison.
That is, it's like saying 100% of ICE detained illegal immigrants have/will have criminal records (after all, they all are illegal immigrants) given the selection criteria used for your 33%. (NB: About 3% of the US population is in prison currently).
Wouldnt most people arrested have a criminal record? The only ones who dont are first timers or those wrongly arrested.

The 33 percent is criminal record not just arrested. Ofcourse what constitutes a criminal record can be pretty minor. But that works both ways.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hussain Obama.. nearly racked up as much debt in 8 years then the entire 232 year history month f the country before he took office. 1.16 TRILLION per year..

Way to go traitor.

Those tax cuts Trump gave to his rich mates stripping more from the government coffers will certainly help address this.

But you already know that’s the response you were going to get.

As usual, it’s more about trolling and baiting people, than sensible discussion. Much like most Trump supporters online, you’d rather see people get worked up and trolled than see sensible decisions made for the better. I see the Office of President slightly more important than that.

Last edited:
It’s amazing - but for total luck in being born to his parents, he would very likely be a crazy homeless nut job.

But in fact, he’s the president of the USA
if he wasn’t born from his parents he wouldn’t be who he is at all. That’s just exponentially google nonsense

I’d say the greatest president of all time and a very smart guy who gets lefty snowflakes triggered..

I call them uneducated and brainwashed myself
You have to take your hat off to him
Anyone who can so readily cause conniptions en masse amongst his opponents has a very rare talent.

You have to take your hat off to him
Anyone who can so readily cause conniptions en masse amongst his opponents has a very rare talent.
So you are celebrating his talent for division? Interesting quality for a leader.
(Not saying his political opponents do any better in showing leadership for all Americans)

Hussain Obama.. nearly racked up as much debt in 8 years then the entire 232 year history month f the country before he took office. 1.16 TRILLION per year..

Way to go traitor.

Gee someone is bigly triggered.

Only the uneducated & brainwashed would fail to see the effects of, & recovery from, the 2008 economic crisis.

Just simply looking at google would make it plain enough, if one wasn't blinded to reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back