Mandatory detention of refugees (Stop the boats. 5k a head. Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

I had no idea Manus was such a hotbed of disease and sickness! 300 of the 1000 illegals are today dreadfully ill and in need of urgent medical attention in Australia.
I would bet most are mental health (high correlation between being in incarceration whether detention centre or prison and mental health). Since the only meaningful treatment is removal from incarceration, clearly not possible, I would ask why bother even trying to treat.

tell Kerry-ann and Sonia that
They need to stop being snowflakes and toughen up.

That's what any self-respecting right-winger would say isn't it?

Two of Pa
They need to stop being snowflakes and toughen up.

That's what any self-respecting right-winger would say isn't it?
The I'll say whatever I want crowd always seem to forget this applies to people who may challenge them as well.

If a few boats turn up before the election, it would be squarely on the sitting government. They are still in charge of the borders you know.

However, even if boats DID turn up, how would we even know? You are aware that Border Farce "doesn't comment on operational matters", yeah?

The government has said it has turned around 23 boats and repatriated or returned to their port of origin about 800 refugees. Saw this on ABC news this morning.

It will be interesting to see if one slips through now.

The government has said it has turned around 23 boats and repatriated or returned to their port of origin about 800 refugees. Saw this on ABC news this morning.

You can bank on it.

You can bank on it.

Then we'll be asking Scomo why his border patrol didn't stop it.

He's a bit of a dumb *..he rabbited on about not commenting about "operational matters" and now preaches to anyone who'll listen.

The media in this country needs to step up and start calling this s**t for what it is.

Then we'll be asking Scomo why his border patrol didn't stop it.

He's a bit of a dumb ****..he rabbited on about not commenting about "operational matters" and now preaches to anyone who'll listen.

The media in this country needs to step up and start calling this s**t for what it is.

Not talking about operational matter obviously only matters when it is a useful political tool. Now that they want to beat up on refugees they release details they have sat on for four years.

Lucky the adults are in charge hey.

So they haven't "Stopped the Boats"?

Just one's from particular countries and the others arriving don't count?

I don't remember Dutton specifying that it wasn't all of the boats, does anyone else?

Dutton lies so much it will all change next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would bet most are mental health (high correlation between being in incarceration whether detention centre or prison and mental health). Since the only meaningful treatment is removal from incarceration, clearly not possible, I would ask why bother even trying to treat.
most
Which part of the ride is free?
free accommodation free meals free health care free to burn down detention centres if they don't like treatment free everything

Wouldn't it be smarter (I know this is asking a lot) to.just stop more boats and publicise it. Add that to making sure any of the so-called medical evacuees get sent to xmas island (which will lead to the greens pushing a bill to ban that and put shorten on the spot) and they still get to claim they are tough and capable and expose the increased confidence of the smugglers.

Of the course the smart thing would be to.focus on the economy, come up with a climate policy, put more women in winnable seats, get organized, and let the fringe.parties attack.the ALP on their border security weakness.

laugh if you want but anyone in media who dares express an opinion that doesn't appease the bleeding hearts face the possibility of losing their career that's why it's left to Bolt Hanson and Jones to say what the majority think
Wasn't Clem Ford disciplined by her then employer recently for a Tweet critical of the PM?

laugh if you want but anyone in media who dares express an opinion that doesn't appease the bleeding hearts face the possibility of losing their career that's why it's left to Bolt Hanson and Jones to say what the majority think

It just helps your case if you can actually spell the name of the person you're citing as an example is all i'm saying.

Reminds me of the time on facebook suring the goodes saga , some bloke who obviously WASNT an afl fan weighed in with a predictably pro - the racist mutts booing him citing how " HARVEY BERNELL " never got booed.

Also helps if you don't cite bolt , hanson and jones in ANY circumstance lol

giphy.gif

Shorten preferred PM rating falling off a cliff off the back of this extraordinary anti Australian idiocy. Vacous idiot isnt even pm and the penny is dropping. Good. Lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back