Golf World Golf thread - Foreign and Domestic

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve never seen anything like it.

Alex and I were watching that live and he kept telling me "it's not that hard of a shot cause of how the carpet is"...and I told the boy he was out of his mind.

He did allow that it "was a really good shot" when he damn near holed it.

Kids. :rolleyes:

Alex and I were watching that live and he kept telling me "it's not that hard of a shot cause of how the carpet is"...and I told the boy he was out of his mind.

He did allow that it "was a really good shot" when he damn near holed it.

Kids. :rolleyes:
It actually isn’t that hard of a shot. I had never seen that before where someone has played a shot from the makeshift stands.

It actually isn’t that hard of a shot. I had never seen that before where someone has played a shot from the makeshift stands.

Well for you and Alexander it is not a hard shot, for me I likely wing someone after it ricochets off the railing. ;)

I don’t mind him and the fans seem to like him. He surprised me when he won for the first time in four years not long ago. I didn’t think he had it in him.

Actually meant him stiffing his local caddie in November. Not sure if news got down your way yet.

My suggestion to Matt would be to find a new/better agent. I get that it appears Matt is completely and totally unable to understand the optics here, which suggests this is a pattern of behavior well ingrained into him by now.

However, his agent completely and totally mishandled this. If I knew my player couldn't grasp the backlash his kind of thinking (right or wrong--and I believe he is completely wrong) would result in---well then it was incumbent upon the agent to make this right. His failure to head it off allowed this thing to mushroom.

So in my opinion, Matt is an obtuse rich guy and his agent is a moron.

I did tell Alex if he ever did something like this, I don't care if I am 90 and he is 40, I will literally spank his ass and they can televise that on the Golf Channel.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had a dream that I met Rickie Fowler last night. I was asking him about his new balls and he was trying to dodge the question.

Funny cause i had a dream about alisson stokke!

Matt Jones had to hit one from the hospitality area of a grandstand a few years in the US PGA. A much harder shot than Romo's. .

Kuchar has now released a statement admitting to the error of his ways. Geez, it took a backlash from everyone for him to do so. Insincere apology from a pampered multi millionaire living in a bubble. Didn't mind him before, but he can go and do one now as far as i'm concerned.

The kicker to me was all the people who actually were backing that nonsense. Less that 1/2 of 1% of your winnings is "fair" cause a "deal is a deal".

Good lord, some people o_O

JB Holmes is ******* slow.

Painful to watch.

There is zero incentive for them to speed up, PGA refuses to correct it.

My son plays fast and when competitors slow him down it's ridiculous but something he has to get used to.

PGA pretty much penalizes guys who play faster by lack of action.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back