JLT 2: West Coast Eagles Vs Fremantle Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

If you don't like people replying to your posts on a forum then you may as well leave BF.

Ok folks, I'll fess up.

I thought I'd see what would happen if I politely asked a particularly opinionated person to not talk to me directly, rather than use the ignore button.

Apparently I'll be told to kiss his "ass" and that I should leave Bigfooty.

Lesson learned.

Ok folks, I'll fess up.

I thought I'd see what would happen if I politely asked a particularly opinionated person to not talk to me directly, rather than use the ignore button.

Apparently I'll be told to kiss his "ass" and that I should leave Bigfooty.

Lesson learned.
You have responded to every post he has made to you.

If you want someone to stop talking to you, you need to stop actively engaging in a conversation with then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have responded to every post he has made to you.

If you want someone to stop talking to you, you need to stop actively engaging in a conversation with then.

That was kind of the whole point. I'm not bothered and Isaac can do as he pleases (clearly).

Not trolling or being a jerk, I just wanted to see if a polite request could be respected.

All good.

It’s JLT, some have a go, some don’t. It’s hard to tell who is trying at times.

Case in point, earlier in this thread is vision of Mundy & Walters wandering around not marking a player or zone. In the regular season, those 2 players would be at the coal face. Shows me that they were in cruise mode.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back