Fantasy 2019 BigFooty NFL mock draft - sign-up and discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

There has been a trade.

Oakland has traded up to pick 1! ( crowd madness ensues)

Arizona move down to pick 4 and receive for chicagos 1st and 3rd rounder in 2020 plus a 5th.

Please note that as per the rules on the draft board thread, future picks are not to be traded. Due to the interruption in service, I have only just seen the post, so I will allow the trade, but you will not be getting the 2020 third round pick.

Nice to see that bigfooty is back up - not sure how the outage will affect the draft, hopefully we're back in the swing of things soon!

BTW - Read the above trade as: Oakland gets pick #1 and Arizona gets pick #4 + pick 140 (Oakland's 5th round pick) + Chicago's 1st and 3rd rounder in 2020

I know Dixie Flatline has disallowed the 2020 portions but is that correct catters078 ?

Hi Guys just taken my pick for the 49ers ...... so it’s brief will add more latter . I am at work and wanted to get the pick up before BIGCRASH did it’s thing again.

I took Josh Allen.

Nice to see that bigfooty is back up - not sure how the outage will affect the draft, hopefully we're back in the swing of things soon!

BTW - Read the above trade as: Oakland gets pick #1 and Arizona gets pick #4 + pick 140 (Oakland's 5th round pick) + Chicago's 1st and 3rd rounder in 2020

I know Dixie Flatline has disallowed the 2020 portions but is that correct catters078 ?

Yes, I think that's correct. Oakland would receive under this trade the 4th and 140th overall picks (the spreadsheet has already been updated), and Chicago's 2020 first round pick acquired in the Khalil Mack trade and Chicago's 2020 3rd pick acquired in the Khalil Mack trade. I rushed my post and didn't note the 2020 1st round pick.

Because it's just far too difficult to keep track of and to manage trades that incorporate future picks, ever since I've been involved in the mock draft, it's always been restricted to current year picks being traded.

Yes, I think that's correct. Oakland would receive under this trade the 4th and 140th overall picks (the spreadsheet has already been updated), and Chicago's 2020 first round pick acquired in the Khalil Mack trade and Chicago's 2020 3rd pick acquired in the Khalil Mack trade. I rushed my post and didn't note the 2020 1st round pick.

Because it's just far too difficult to keep track of and to manage trades that incorporate future picks, ever since I've been involved in the mock draft, it's always been restricted to current year picks being traded.

s**t sorry mate...didnt realise that.

Made my pick but for some reason struggled to add a photo so will fix that up tonight.

Took Murray as im not sold on Rosen.

Granted Murray is risky, he could be a russel wilson type game changing talent for the franchise.took a risk, but slightly mitigated by getting an extra first round pick back (plus other assets)...thats how ill justify it anyway :p

CasuallyDressed and the Bucs are up (PMd too)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even if that is true, its not exactly the most effective use of draft capital
Maybe. But one thing I love about this mock draft is learning about different players from different areas. Anybody can select Jonah Williams who will probably have a solid career, but I enjoy going through different players skill sets and actually analysing them, rather than copying from a CBS mockdraft.

Maybe. But one thing I love about this mock draft is learning about different players from different areas. Anybody can select Jonah Williams who will probably have a solid career, but I enjoy going through different players skill sets and actually analysing them, rather than copying from a CBS mockdraft.
I went Williams :$ - there was another player I was eyeing off at this point, but I figured Williams will be gone before pick #16 in the actual draft, so tried to reflect that here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back