Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VII

Remove this Banner Ad

According to Nikki it’s not being sold in any format. Netflix don’t do that. You’ll have to stream it.

Will ask the asian IT nerd at work if he can download it for me. He has a pretty good success rate.

Thought The Dirt was OK. I'm not a huge MC fan though so I'm not able to poke holes in it too much. Couldn't tell you what's accurate and what's not but I think it was well done and not too cringey.

Last edited:
Haven't left the house today. Got up around 10am and watched Creed after breakfast. Slept more. Watched football. Then watched Overlord (like a video game). Listened to Candlemass' new one and now have the new Queensryche on (only two songs in....a lot further than I last each time I try OMC. Odd, I know). Think I'll go outside tomorrow but don't mind these days.

Haven't left the house today. Got up around 10am and watched Creed after breakfast. Slept more. Watched football. Then watched Overlord (like a video game). Listened to Candlemass' new one and now have the new Queensryche on (only two songs in....a lot further than I last each time I try OMC. Odd, I know). Think I'll go outside tomorrow but don't mind these days.
Sounds like a ripper day, I watched Creed II last week, top flix

So far Richmond the only favorite to get up, pumped the way the Lions have come out the gates!

Sounds like a ripper day, I watched Creed II last week, top flix

So far Richmond the only favorite to get up, pumped the way the Lions have come out the gates!

Got Creed 2 to watch. Maybe tonight. I thought the Lions would win and they delivered. They'll be a tough team to beat at the Gabba this year and I think they'll be back in the finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone interested in Obscura at the Corner next week?

Pacman82, I think you're pushing for top 4 next year. A very impressive list has been built who are playing for their coach and each other. Just don't forget where your back line general came from 😉

Anyone interested in Obscura at the Corner next week?

Pacman82, I think you're pushing for top 4 next year. A very impressive list has been built who are playing for their coach and each other. Just don't forget where your back line general came from 😉

Never given them a chance. Tech death? Pulled the trigger on Loudness..... for the Sydney show. Haha.

Never given them a chance. Tech death? Pulled the trigger on Loudness..... for the Sydney show. Haha.

Yeah, tech death. I don't know them that well, but as some of you may have figured out, I try to go to as many gigs as I can.

Speaking of which, Metal Church is on sale tomorrow, and learning from the Cavalera's, this one will likely sell out.

Got a jam this week. Since I'm a prick I never told this mob I wasn't interested anymore, I just ignored them. I accidentally loaded up the group chat the other day and they were wondering where I was and recorded their last rehearsal. It sounded too cool and the guys aren't bad, I just don't agree with what they do in their spare time. After consideration I realised I've never been involved in a band that were squeaky clean, it's just part of the scene. Figured I'd give it a shot. The rehearsal studio is only 10 minutes up the road was also convincing.

Yeah, tech death. I don't know them that well, but as some of you may have figured out, I try to go to as many gigs as I can.

Speaking of which, Metal Church is on sale tomorrow, and learning from the Cavalera's, this one will likely sell out.

Been watching Death Parade. Half way through. Worth picking up if you see it.

If there is any justice in this world, it should be a sell-out. I’d be surprised if it was though. However, I’ll be taking no chances.

I've gone crazy with trips/shows recently. Waiting for Dark Mofo to be announced too. If that is decent, there will be three road trips in May & June. Thank * I am off the piss.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back