• North Melbourne > 30 pts

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Why?...

Pretty sure he’s kicked 5 for gws in his formative years.

Despite whatever you think of him as a bloke, his preparation or his off field choices he’s ALWAYS had talent.

Mainly because he's done nothing for years and Freo have been low scoring. Doesn't mean he's no good but I doubt many tipped going in.

If he can start performing regularly it gives real options with Lobb and Hogan there. And Walters too by extendsion.

Mainly because he's done nothing for years and Freo have been low scoring. Doesn't mean he's no good but I doubt many tipped going in.

If he can start performing regularly it gives real options with Lobb and Hogan there. And Walters too by extendsion.
I have said this before and will say it again. Cam McCarthy kicked 35 goals at GWS bak in 2015 due to being a 3rd tall behind Cameron and Patton/Lobb.

Cam kicked 25 goals in 2017 mainly because he was a spear head, which he isn't.

Cam McCarthy kicked 5 goals because Freo played to his strengths. Cam Played at a 3rd tall behind Taberner and Lobb.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just caught the score..absa fn lutely awesome. Please tell.. what worked?

I will go through the thread too..

I tipped Fremantle to win by 40 points and I thought I was being a little over-the-top. Little did I know that I would fall short by 42 points.

Just caught the score..absa fn lutely awesome. Please tell.. what worked?

I will go through the thread too..
The biggest difference I felt was we didn’t try to defend our lead after half time we kept pushing
Bhilly was back to his running best
Pearce has got his agility and speed back
Dardy and son son looked hungry for 4 qrts
We shared the ball really well
No body dropped there head after a poor disposal
Every player closed down the opposition when we didn’t have the ball
All players got around each other after a goal and congratulated everyone that was in the chain
After the last 3 months everyone just loved being back on the field playing and the other delight is there can be a lot of improvement goal kicking better players and cleaner possession

Watched a replay..that has to be one of most even spread of contributors we’ve ever had. Love the backline already, Pearce and Ryan are competitive interception monsters. We have selection headaches coming up.

Back