Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo Volume 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Was looking at the old thread, noticed that our number one acolyte Shane Hird deleted his account?

Edit : NVM turns out he's now Shane Heard #praise

Yes brother jazzee, you speak a truth.

I am him and he is me.

Praise be TGO and this glorious 3rd testament.

The great immortal one trudges on for yet another year in the trenches to enlighten us all with his holy ramblings.

Yes brother jazzee, you speak a truth.

I am him and he is me.

Praise be TGO and this glorious 3rd testament.

The great immortal one trudges on for yet another year in the trenches to enlighten us all with his holy ramblings.

Ramblings....Good word that.

Nothing quite like TGO teeing off on a player for drinking when he's come straight from a liquid lunch at the pub. Balls of steel, which is why we love him.

"This izsha discussion we have every time. . . .now, for him to say, NOT HIM, urgh, then it is revealed he has clinical anxiety. So if you got clini--clinically--clinical anxiety, does that mean you don't know right from wrong? OF COURSE he's going to put his arm around him Gerard! If he was 32 and on 150 buck--thousand--a year and-on-the-final-year-of-is-contract they'd probabably be talking about "we're trying to set standards at this football club" but because he's the big name signing, THIS IS A REALLY REALLY BIG TIME AT THIS FOOTBALL CLUB."

probably
probabably

Brothers, the season is now upon us, when the time, for talking, is over, and time, for doing, is, nigh. And what TGO does, best, is Talk, about what Others, should Do. I am trembling, in anticipation, for tonight's slurmon. I can feel a, "This is IT, Gerard! It's FOOTY TIME!" coming on. A poetic waxing, on the intoxicating smell, of liniment, cut grass, and real salt, and real vinegar, on real chips.

God help any brick walls in my vicinity cometh the holy hour.

Brothers, the season is now upon us, when the time, for talking, is over, and time, for doing, is, nigh. And what TGO does, best, is Talk, about what Others, should Do. I am trembling, in anticipation, for tonight's slurmon. I can feel a, "This is IT, Gerard! It's FOOTY TIME!" coming on. A poetic waxing, on the intoxicating smell, of liniment, cut grass, and real salt, and real vinegar, on real chips.

God help any brick walls in my vicinity cometh the holy hour.
"You just know dusty will do something that will make everyone go OOOAAAAAHHHH!"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alas I have been without a Foxtel transmission dish for over a year now out here in the wilderness and have strayed from the path of TGO’s holy murmurings and mumblings.

Family issues?

Has thou finally found a wretched tart to cuddle and fondle on those lonely cold nights...or is our Lordship still following the celibate life of darts, ale, kebabs and the holy hound tiger as His only companionship?

Has thou finally found a wretched tart to cuddle and fondle on those lonely cold nights...or is our Lordship still following the celibate life of darts, ale, kebabs and the holy hound tiger as His only companionship?

Nigerian princess

Sold my wife on the Kayo subscription because she's a Brumbies fan but let's be honest brothers and sisters...I'm coughing up that 25 bucks a month to get TGO back into my living room on a daily basis :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back