Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo Volume 3

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloodied52

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Sydney
Like a bullet pass, swooping bird of prey, the guillotine descending, happy clappers hunting down a credit card number ... The highlight was the magisterial sweep of the pen as it scored out another note on the running..... ERM no..... The jogging ... No definitely not .... The aaahhh yes.. the ambling sheet....

360 words us back

40×5 days in the wilderness has been a test for all. I fear TGO has lost weight ..... considerable weight. Is this the result of some sacrificial switch to steamed not fried dimmies (not the discredited Sth Melbourne variety) or has there been evil afoot - have Domino's been slipping in gluten free Aussie pizzas with mango instead of pineapple?

The man has lost 30 kg. What has happened in this period po f abstinence? I should not have feared brothers and sistrez.

TGO in his weakened state was still able to smite away Jabberer the Hutch's two provocateurs in Quisling Lyon and the Nerdling.

I look forward to the inestimable Mr Murdoch soon answering our pleas for an hour long TGO-OLOGUE every night.

Begone Nerdling. Evaporate Quisling Lyon. Disappear Brown. All should exit stage left.

An hour long uninterrupted TGO lesson from the holy Fox tabernacle. What more could we, footy or the world require?

TheInjuryFactory

No Hogan? No worries!
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
TGO, South Fremantle, Hajduk Split
Will I be able to receive the sermons via Kayo brothers? I have Foxtel during the off season and am giving the middle finger to Murdoch by paying a lot less to him than I was previously for an inferior experience. Take that!
Indeed brother Beerfish, praise be to Kayo TGO, for I too am blessed to join my brethren once again in the land of the living this season, with divine access to live sermons. :praying:

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Custard Guts

Team Captain
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Forgive me brothers i missed the sermon tonight so i could watch the cricketer thing.

Penance ?...
No less than one hundred recitations of the holy verse "you are a wanker Andy Maher" then consecrate your atonement with six dim sims and the sacred Corona.

Fried, of course.

AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Suns, Seahawks, Tottenham, Mets
When TGO was asking Tony Cochrane about his private meeting with the Pope I had the feeling that He was sussing out Cochrane to see if he was worthy to attend a private meeting with Him.

rumply

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Iggles, 76ers
Nobody picked up on tgo's alternative medical genius when suggesting Dylan Roberton has a defibrillator inserted to control his heart issues.

Medical community worldwide is scratching their heads wondering how they didn't think of this before...

Top Bottom