Round 2 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to hold that piece of s**t.

You just know he is going to 100+ soon whilst everyone dumps him

He is a 22 gamer for me.
True. The 22 games was why i brought him in but the $60k lets me go lycett>westhoff or libba>sheed.

Looking at least a 30pt increase from either of those trades and Collins now sitting on my bench.

I would have thought having a rookie that is going to play majority of games this year,scores consistent 70/80s with occasional tons is like gold.
Did anyone watch CARL v RICH ?
I thought Walsh was outstanding,great temperament,covers the km's,24 disposals,etc.
If you wanna upgrade/downgrade,side trade, pick someone else.
Sorry, just spouting orf,if hes in your team why get rid of him ???
yep madness to trade out Walsh. First game he is up against the highest pressure team in the comp on a greasy night in front of 85K and still had a good game. Wait to see what his output is like when the pressure drops a little. Especially with the Blues next few games against teams expected to be outside the 8 (despite how impressive Port looked on Saturday)

Yeah wont be doing anything till next week.

Just experimenting with my trades atm.

I am also keen on this scenario.

Oliver > Sheed

Walsh > Worpel via Setterfield

Get 2 of the best mid pricers then and it fixes up 2 areas of my team.

View attachment 641487

So you're not concerned about your defensive structure anymore?

Temped to trade out Sam Collins, switch Moore to the backline and bring in Drew to the forwardline. Frees up $65k cash too,

Is Zac Williams cactus? Saw him come up lame with two minutes to go but the geriatric commentary duo of Matthews and McAvaney said nothing.

The ball didn't come into the defensive half enough for him to get a decent score. I'm holding.

Wait until he plays an AFL standard team. He'll see a bit more of the ball.

So you're not concerned about your defensive structure anymore?

I am but I can partly fix that by swinging Moore back there and moving Scrimshaw to the bench.

Getting in Sheed and Rocky\Worpel would then help offset the difference by not going Lloyd.

I hope you are right because Port worked Maxy over and Oliver never really fired a shot!

Didn't see the game but a bit more freedom for Collins would be great, that could come with confidence

Oliver was like on 35 odd after the first Q l heard he got a heavy knock late in the first quarter that clearly affected him.
I didn't see much of the game.

Gawn had a mare he will come good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I genuinely cannot tell if 80% of the massive faults in this fine thread are being serious or trolling the s**t out of everyone.

Just try telling me I don't need to correct Zach Merrett especially when I can get Lloyd.

Anyone looking at trading in Sheed or Rocky after 1 game at the expense of Oliver, Walsh or Libba has rocks in their head.

Ok, what I have done, which of course is totally open to reversal is :

Walsh out : Scott in

Rozee out : Newman in.

I honestly think Newman will be one of the top handful of scoring defenders this season. He had form for scoring well at Sydney but for some reason, Horse didn't like him.

As a Carlton supporter watching both JLT and watching him live at the G. He is shocking 1 v 1 defender. He is like a seagull enjoys being the +1 role. Did most of the kick-ins on thursday night.

Seeing all these melts and reactionary trades

96fe62ba0ddc0e73d27a3bd7b91e001e.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oliver was like on 35 odd after the first Q l heard he got a heavy knock late in the first quarter that clearly affected him.
I didn't see much of the game.

Gawn had a mare he will come good.

Was a good bump on Oliver, but as he tends to do, he milked it and took a dive, so I would be surprised if that was the reason for his off day.

As a Carlton supporter watching both JLT and watching him live at the G. He is shocking 1 v 1 defender. He is like a seagull enjoys being the +1 role. Did most of the kick-ins on thursday night.

Probably explains why Horse was comfortable moving him on. The Swans have kept the superior seagull in Lloyd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back